Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force (2937 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by exlinkleads(f): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2015
So my “waka waka” took me this early morning to school road by mosque Aba,Abia‎ state..so i could get some things there,and what did i see; Fire,blood,gunshot everywhere!!

I came down,asked around and got to know that the fight was between the government Task Force of the state;who came into the market two days ago and said they had orders from the sitting governor to bring down shops/small spaces which are NOT‎ in the market building…so the traders all disagreed that such A thing wont happen and that if their shops were brought down;how would they do their businesses??

Update and more on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/breaking-news-riot-in-aba-abia-state.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by acenazt: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2015
It has Begun.
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by obailala(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2015
Aba!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Abagworo(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Aba is a breeding ground for uninformed youths who can easily be manipulated. This recent IPOB protest will continue to cause civil disobedience in that city.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Favparis(f): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Is this how they will achieve Biafra? By fighting among themselves?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Tunami(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2015
op u mean the capital of biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Pavore9: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Violence is never an option.
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by muri4mig(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
This remind me of my government teacher back in secondary school days. He will always talk about "The almighty Aba women riot" as if he took part in the riot . Chai Ibo which way. Historically, igbos are rioters. Dat may b d reason for why the Israeli chased them away from their land, u know they always claim they are from Isreal. Anufia. #iamigonotbiafra

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by EasternPride: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Well, government doesn't seem to understand people are suffering.

They don't feel their plight and this will only make people revolt against established authorities.

It is happening
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by EasternPride: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
muri4mig:
This remind me of my government teacher back in secondary school days. He will always talk about "The almighty Aba women riot" as if he took part in the riot . Chai Ibo which way. Historically, igbos are rioters. Dat may b d reason for why the Israeli chased them away from their land, u know they always claim they are from Isreal. Anufia. #iamigonotbiafra

You are IBO, you r not Igbo and can never be.

Ezi ohia.
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:
Aba is a breeding ground for uninformed youths who can easily be manipulated. This recent IPOB protest will continue to cause civil disobedience in that city.

Says the ¢u.nt that reads societies and lived a thousand communities.
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

You've started again with your falsehood just for your selfish end...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by superstar1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
They thrive under disordeliness.

No wonder they usually kick against bringing sanity into our market places in SW. They always term it to be -- "they hate us".

This says it all.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by AngryNigerian(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
I dont understand why people just wake up and decide to delve into leadership without having the capacity...

How can you just abruptly terminate someone's sourc of survival & expect him/her to be silent, huh!!!

Now, most of the people responsible for the state of Aba are no more in the system...Town Planning, Levy collectors, OUK, TA, the council heads, etc (that allowed the system to rot). So the next thing is to pounce on these young people, that have been paying dues, levies, rates, etc to the govt?

If this is Ikpeazu's idea of "ka anyi dozie Aba", then he is of all men confused! I wasnt expecting much from him though...create other alternative locations for them before closing those shops ooooo, karishika!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by EasternLion: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
The riot is between task force and traders.
They attack them today because the JTF didn't follow them to operate today.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by EasternLion: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
xtrorse:

You've started again with your falsehood just for your selfish end...

Abagworo and are playing out some division script.
Thunder will fire both of them.
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aba this is just a. script being played out.
Biafra is the main issue on ground.
Do not allow the government to derail us.
Do not allow us to be a laughing stock round the world.
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by NuellettY: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:
Your idiosyncrasy is getting out of hand....who told you Aba youths are uninformed? The fact they do not share the oneness ideology of the zoo, in no way, make them uninformed and hey! you're not any better than them Abagworo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Favparis:
Is this how they will achieve Biafra? By fighting among themselves?

No, by making proper plans from the onset that will not lead to this situation.
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by GspotAngela(f): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
A foretaste of what Biafra would be like

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

Abagworo, you are really tempting me to talk to you
Why don't you look away instead of correlating IPOB to situations where it doesn't exist?
Please respect yourself. The last response I gave to you hasn't received a reply. Did you cower?
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
GspotAngela:
A foretaste of what Biafra would be like

We love it ike that.
Re: Breaking News: Riot In Aba, Abia State Nigeria - Caused By Gov. Task Force by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Abagworo, you are really tempting me to talk to you
Why don't you look away instead of correlating IPOB to situations where it doesn't exist?
Please respect yourself. The last response I gave to you hasn't received a reply. Did you cower?

Which response?

(1) (Reply)

Audio: “kill Everybody You Can Kill,” Wike Allegedly Tells Fayose / Turkish Diplomat Has Vowed To Raise The Issue Of Biafra Before The UN / Dr. Orji Kalu's Daughter Spotted At Events With Her Father's Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.