Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Refugee Crisis And Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refugee Crisis And Europe (530 Views)

Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / Saudi Arabia Offers Germany 200 Mosques – Response To Refugee Crisis / Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refugee Crisis And Europe by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now let's take a look at this issue. Its no news that the Muslims are expansionist and will always want their religion to reign supreme over other religions and will do whatever it takes to make sure Islam attains that status quo.
After Muhammad's death, the Caliphs that took over from him went ahead to conquer Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan as well as North Africa. Their military campaign started facing very strong resistance when they started attacking Europe in an attempt to conquer it as well. In truth they succeeded in their first attack which was on Iberia (present day Spain), but when they attempted to move further into the kingdom of Franks (present day France and part of Germany) they started recording defeats. Just to cut the long story short the Muslims found it difficult to conquer Europe like they did Syria, North Africa and its ilks.
In the few years I stayed at the North I came to know the muslims as a group of people that find it difficult to forgive you, that is to say that they will always find a way to avenge what you did to them, so if I say "that today they are back in an attempt to capture Europe" that wouldn't be a ridiculous assertion would it?
Now unless you are Russia, America and maybe China and North Korea, an attempt to attack an EU country would only mean that you have a death wish, so its obvious that the Muslims wouldn't be attacking from outside but how about from within?
I have always been skeptical about this refugee crisis but going by the Paris attack I think we now have an idea of what the future of Europe would look like. I don't think its a coincidence that of the EU countries France actually has the highest population of muslims and over the years they have recorded several islamic attacks. In 2015 alone France has recorded more than 6 terrorist attacks, most notably the attack on the offices of Charlie Hebdo and most recently the terrorist attack of yesterday 13th November.
Someone might say why blame the refugees all they seek is a place of asylum and I also ask why are the Gulf countries Saudi Arabia and co not accepting refugees and offering them a place of asylum but rather they offered to build about 200 mosques in Germany.
Well all I can say is I hope the EU is prepared for the consequences of their actions especially Merkel who in my opinion is unaware of the precarious situation she is getting Germany into
Re: Refugee Crisis And Europe by dickoflife(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmn? It is well.
Re: Refugee Crisis And Europe by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Watch this and see for yourself what the foolishness of liberals have done to Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Re: Refugee Crisis And Europe by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Watch this and see for yourself what the foolishness of liberals have done to Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
its quite disheartening, I hope they can find a way to make amends for their error because this has the potential of bringing Europe to its knees

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discourse On Myriad Coups In Nigeria By Ogunjide Tunde (saaog) / Photo Proof: What Will Happen When U Went To Politicians Funeral Party Uninvited / Real Reason Buhari Sought Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.