Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Can I Locate The Positions Of Vessels Around The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Locate The Positions Of Vessels Around The World (651 Views)

The Following Vessels Are Offered For Sale / Where Do I Locate Authorized Distributor Of Branded Engine, Gear, Brake Oils? / How Can I Locate Cac Office In Port Harcourt? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Locate The Positions Of Vessels Around The World by leleken(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2009
[color=#006600]Hi guys am kind of new in this vessel oil business deals so i've lost some tangible amount of cash based on fraudulent guys posing that they have cargo loaded in vessels but only to discover that at the later end that it is false.

so guys can anyone help with how one can locate positions of LOADED VESSELS AND WHETHER SHE IS LOADED WITH CARGO OR NOT. i mean oil tankers. thanks[color=#006600]
[/color][/color]
Re: How Can I Locate The Positions Of Vessels Around The World by naijacutee(f): 4:50pm On May 18, 2009
You will have to install a GPS (Global positioning device) onto the vehicle. It won't tell you though, whether it is loaded or not. Why can't we just be honest to each other and carry out straight forward business? Why is everyone trying to "outsmart" everybody? This is crazy.
Re: How Can I Locate The Positions Of Vessels Around The World by ini20(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2009
If someone claims that so and so Vessel is coming in with a shipment at a particular date.Request the full and proper name of the vessel and then Google it. This will reveal to you the mother company that owns the vessel. You can then request from the company the itinary of the ship, thus letting you know where and when it is on the seas and when it is due to arrive.
Re: How Can I Locate The Positions Of Vessels Around The World by DisGuy: 8:13pm On May 23, 2009
how can you be involved in a business you know very little about

I have this funny feeling you are a pirate cheesy
you wan hijack loaded cargoes abi grin
Re: How Can I Locate The Positions Of Vessels Around The World by edsel: 11:24pm On May 23, 2009
what's it u really want to knw to knw lf the vessel is loaded ur business partner whm u are dealing wth should have given u (A T B)that is for you to know the position of your vessel and board to knw lf it's loaded call me 08023313094 to tell u more

(1) (Reply)

The Case Against Blogging / Soludo Removed ? / How Do I Get My Blogs Listed On Search Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.