Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Davido Robbed Of $60K At Gun Point In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Robbed Of $60K At Gun Point In South Africa (504 Views)

Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) / Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Robbed Of $60K At Gun Point In South Africa by damiloladuke: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Last night, Nigerian music star Davido and his team were allegedly robbed at gun-point
in South Africa.
Immediately after the robbery, Davido took to twitter to ‘Thank God’ for his life.
‘My daughters face was flashing through my eyes the whole time. Dem niggas got me
for 55 thousand dollars cash !! Crazy’
His manager Kamal Ajiboye who was with him at the time of the robbery narrated the
ordeal exclusively to THENETNG : ‘We had just arrived in SA yesterday evening, so we
stopped for traffic light, next thing, they crossed us and two of them came out with
guns and they used their guns to smash our glass’.

Kamal continued to say, ‘the robbery happened at Greyston Shopping center, Moloko
Hotel Junction. They took my bag pack, i had $45,000 David had $60,000. we were
also with the CEO of Mcomm Solution Chidi Okeke who also had $80,000 on him.
They took his passport, his Rolex, my Rolex sky dweller. You know, we travel all the
time with different currencies, so taking our bags is the least we expected’.
He further tells NET that they are all traumatized. In his words, ‘I’m in pain, I’m still
shocked, they hit my leg with the guns, we just thank God for our lives that we are all
ok for now’.

It’s not the first time Nigerian artistes are being robbed in South Africa. In July, Okeke
and others, including a popular producer were robbed at gun point while using
automated cash points. But it’s the first time a high caliber artiste is crying out.
Sources say the Police are already involved.

COMPILED BY www./winkmart

SOURCE : THENET

lalasticlala
Re: Davido Robbed Of $60K At Gun Point In South Africa by dovetark: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jeez why move with such amount of money? He said $55,000 on his twitter handle though. http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/11/13/55000-2-rolexes-gone-davido-robbed-in-south-africa/
Re: Davido Robbed Of $60K At Gun Point In South Africa by oteneaaron(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sorri u got robbbed....but i tot u were gangsta.....?? U shud hav flashd dem ur gun na......

#Fakeassniqqurs

2 Likes

Re: Davido Robbed Of $60K At Gun Point In South Africa by DuchessLily(f): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Na wa ooo... Too much money!

What was he carrying that large sum on him for??
Re: Davido Robbed Of $60K At Gun Point In South Africa by Airforce1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
O.B.O baddest grin

Pele
Re: Davido Robbed Of $60K At Gun Point In South Africa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
South Africa is a very violent place

but how can they be moving with such an amount of money are they into money laundering now or wat. or they were probably trying to avoid bank charges on tranfers and that is why it is said, better safe than sorry.
Re: Davido Robbed Of $60K At Gun Point In South Africa by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Its better they came out of that shit-hole with their lives.

We were robbed of the great Lucky Dube in that same shit-hole and he was suppose to be their own.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown’s Ex, Karrueche Tran Arrives Nigeria (photos) / Raw Talent Still Rules Over Sex Appeal - By Paul Olarewaju / Trending Nairalanders (mega Blast Entertainment Brothers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.