Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,152 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

We Must Not Die While You Are Fighting Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Not Die While You Are Fighting Corruption (393 Views)

EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / PDP Blasts Buhari: You're Like Hitler, Tyrants Cover Up With Fighting Corruption / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Must Not Die While You Are Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Things were working well, business booming, investors investing in one project or the other, economy was one of world fastest growing, workers were paid their wages, market women go to market sell and make profit, food was cheap, cement was cheap, fuel was readily available and everybody was Happy because money was in circulation all of these were during the so called corrupt government of the last dispensation........ but now that the country is no longer corrupt as acclaimed with saints in helm of affairs everything is now in the opposite. The most painful is the return of cues to gas stations.......I know I will be called a wailing wailer but if not being corrupt makes life difficult for people then I think I prefer the corruption days.

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Die While You Are Fighting Corruption by psucc(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
We were only eager for CHANGE. I thank God that GEJ accepted defeat and allow us to witness the change.

I think we have learned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In Lagos: Robbers Attack Police Station, Sink Gunboat / Newly Appointed Ministers To Pocket N485M Annually. / Please, Can I Get A Lot Of Friends On Bbm? 58C12043

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.