Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Inquiry On The Basics Of Travelling Out Of The Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inquiry On The Basics Of Travelling Out Of The Country (703 Views)

Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry On The Basics Of Travelling Out Of The Country by nothingdou1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Compliments fellow nairalanders, a friend of mine is about travelling out of the country and needs some orientation as regards the maxium load required to carry along,if he will be charged for the loads.and Ђδω does he go about confirming his ticket,getting his flight and knowing the time of depature.and any other useful information.Ŧђǻлks as I antecipate ur replies
Re: Inquiry On The Basics Of Travelling Out Of The Country by worry359(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
nothingdou1:
Compliments fellow nairalanders, a friend of mine is about travelling out of the country and needs some orientation as regards the maxium load required to carry along,if he will be charged for the loads.and Ђδω does he go about confirming his ticket,getting his flight and knowing the time of depature.and any other useful information.Ŧђǻлks as I antecipate ur replies

I thought that we had got rid of all the silly Blackberry characters! angry angry angry

No one can answer all these questions every-time a newcomer asks them.
We would just be repeating the same things every day!
You need to read back through sections here to learn, all the information is here.
Re: Inquiry On The Basics Of Travelling Out Of The Country by nothingdou1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
My dear with all due respect I am not a new comer on nairaland,and I jst need ur candid answers and not attacking me please.if there are links to previous topic jst l indicate and I will go there thanks
worry359:

I thought that we had got rid of all the silly Blackberry characters! angry angry angry

No one can answer all these questions every-time a newcomer asks them.
We would just be repeating the same things every day!
You need to read back through sections here to learn, all the information is here.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Pass Or Visa To Get To Bamenda In Cameroun? / Check Out The Luxurious Interior Of This N10.5 Billion Private Jet. / What Kind Of Products And Business Can Someone Import Or Do In And From Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.