Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Borno:survival At The Fittest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno:survival At The Fittest. (603 Views)

The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno:survival At The Fittest. by wezegrim: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Borno was once known for its peaceful nature and then for it fish supply.now it has none.
The only existing sort of fish are now cat fishes which is petty..and mostly immatured.foodstuffs are on a scale of its own. In Baga,spaghetti is priced at 250naira,raw plate of rice 1000naira,a maggi cube is at 20naira. This was once a town were with 50naira you can get garau garau(a sort of easy prepared rice). This highrate of foodstuff is also so in Bama.
Internally displaced persons (IDP's)were denied relief materials(food)or else they voted the ruling party in the recently concluded senatorial elections. This resulted to the highrate of beggars in maiduguri with no telling deficiency.
In terms of security,government and social medias have done much to conceal the activities of bokoharam.but know this not less than 20-30 people die in borno everyday. Of which other states and country are not accounted for.e.g in the attack at baga over 750 person were shot in the head and thrown over the bridge
Re: Borno:survival At The Fittest. by AngryNigerian(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmm...gory tales of a tragic dispensation.

How did we get to this point?
Re: Borno:survival At The Fittest. by wezegrim: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Not counting those who died during the insurgents brawl to take over the town. There was also the case of over 200 slaughtered and thrown into a well.
All i am saying is that this should stop.elders in borno see the clues to those behind this more than other. I repeat please this should stop..
Re: Borno:survival At The Fittest. by AngryNigerian(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
For me, I still believe that there is more to this than the ordinary Nigerians know about...if not....

Why cant we utilize good info mgt in this fight....

How do they get money across to them...

So many questions...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Old Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomole In Benin / Kogi Elections: Fresh Election is Unconstitutional,Substitution is the Answer! / Missing Cash: Defence Hqtrs Detains Generals, Recalls Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.