Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Help! Help! My Official Business Email Address Is Under Hackers' Attack. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! Help! My Official Business Email Address Is Under Hackers' Attack. (415 Views)

How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement / Losing Your Mobile Phone To These SIM Card Hackers Can Render Your Savings Empty / Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! My Official Business Email Address Is Under Hackers' Attack. by CHIAAGRO: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
My business email address chiagro4investments@gmail.com has been hacked! It was noticed by one of my business associates in lagos. The criminals got all my contacts and have sent several satanic mails to them. Please i wish to state that all mails from that address are from criminals.The email address is no longer our official address. THE CRIMINALS HAVE BEEN SENDING ALOT OF SCAM MAILS to me about foreign investors,lottery,love,refugees,inheritance etc but i kept ignoring until they succeeded in hacking. PLEASE HOW DO WE COPE WITH THOSE GUYS?
Re: Help! Help! My Official Business Email Address Is Under Hackers' Attack. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pele
Re: Help! Help! My Official Business Email Address Is Under Hackers' Attack. by CHIAAGRO: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
pls MODs
Re: Help! Help! My Official Business Email Address Is Under Hackers' Attack. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
you only noticed when they sent you scam mails on foreign investors, lottery, love, refugees, inheritance but you didn't notice when they sent you the Phishing mail grin. they moved you from known to unknown.... if you still have access to the email just recover it immediately before they cause you more harm

(1) (Reply)

Couple Kill Rapist, Cut Off His Penis And Eat It / Early Start ‘I Started Robbing When I Was 7′ – Suspect Tells Police / Governors Insist MTN Nigeria Must Pay Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.