Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Son Will Rather Die Than Back Out Of Biafra Struggle ' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Will Rather Die Than Back Out Of Biafra Struggle ' (539 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Will Rather Die Than Back Out Of Biafra Struggle ' by Walelavender(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
The father of the detained Radio Biafra executive Nnamdi Kanu, has called for his son's release insisting he won't stop fighting for Biafra. HRM (Eze) Israel Okay Kanu, a traditional ruler of Isiama Afara in Abia state.
When asked about the detention of his son he said -" Nnamdi is my first son and his arrest pains me alot. Not until I start crying like child before people will know that his arrest pains me to my marrow.
On his son's agitation -"It's not right at all, since he is fighting for the freedom of Ibo people with his mouth and not matchet and guns. Whether the FG likes it or not he will continue "

source - www.latestamebonaija.com

Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Back Out Of Biafra Struggle ' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
All these bloggers forming journalists
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Back Out Of Biafra Struggle ' by DaBullIT(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zunder fire them
Re: My Son Will Rather Die Than Back Out Of Biafra Struggle ' by otipoju(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Nnamdi was arrested because he made his intentions clear to go to war against Nigeria.

He requested for Igbos in USA to give him money to buy guns while he was at the zWorld igbo congress.

It was after that lecture that he was arrested.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Unity Is Not Negotiable / Igbo Amaka Watch Whites Sing A Full Igbo Christmas Song / The Conspiracy Of The Media And Government - A Personal Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.