Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke (870 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke by efilefun(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Came across this picture on the Internet, is this really Diezani Alison-Madueke or was it photoshopped shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke by efilefun(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
If the pics are real then this the real definition of CHANGE!!! Even TB Joshua can't tell us he saw this happening to Diezani just after few months of being out of power.
Either photoshop, make up or real Abeg vomit naija money before something else happen, no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke by sammyj: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
I beleive this is either photoshop or a very good work of a makeup artist remember what they did to two face wife. And seeing how desperate this woman is she can go any length to get herself put of her corrupt buhaha! !!!
Re: Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
She can pull the stunt in Nigeria but definitely not in UK. We want all corrupt people to answer for their sins but only the courts can validate who is and who is not guilty. Mock not the sick.
Allah guide you.
Re: Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
I remember the story my guardian told me when I was a lil kid. The story was about Tortoise the wise creature. Tortoise owes a farmer some money. It went for some years and tortoise refused to pay it debt. So the farmer became angry, headed to tortoise house to inquire for his money. On getting there, he found tortoise have become very sick, shivering and vomiting. The farmer fell for the trick. This is for the kids

We are grown adults, and wont fall for tortoise trickery been play out by Diezani. Return our money or we will gather curse send give you
Re: Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke by MrSamuel1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
no be her oh na the mama my people. but i hope i am right o
Re: Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke by palladin: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
After alameyesiegha died Nigerians requested to see his body to believe it's true.

What then makes you think someones sickness would attract pity.

We've been through alot in the hands of politicians.

#no-pity-no-mercy.
Re: Is This Really Diezani Alison-madueke by ufelove(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yes na.. Don't you know how powerful make up is?

(1) (Reply)

Northernocracy?|buhari Appoints Aliyu Aziz New Director For NIMC / Ondo Council Of Obas Condemns Eze Ndigbo Title In S-west / OPINION: SAHARA REPORTERS- Face Of Modern Investigative Journalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.