Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (217000 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mhizkel(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2015
sinizia:

I no be oniro!! Have Wizkid found you yet, Caro? tongue grin
Nah...I don't do Wizkid tongue
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
Nah...I don't do Wizkid tongue
Who do you do then? Selebobo on the beat? grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mhizkel(f): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2015
sinizia:

Who do you do then? Selebobo on the beat? grin
Selebobo firegrin

I do Siniziacheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
Selebobo firegrin

I do Siniziacheesy
You are on the right path, Sinizia got the juice. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mhizkel(f): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2015
sinizia:

You are on the right path, Sinizia got the juice. grin
cheesy You got the Spanish juice?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
cheesy You got the Spanish juice?
No, Ajegunle juice. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mhizkel(f): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
sinizia:

No, Ajegunle juice. grin
Hiaannnn..Go re-brand your juice asap.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hiaannnn..Go re-brand your juice asap.
You are greedy. Why do you want Spanish juice? angry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mhizkel(f): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
sinizia:

You are greedy. Why do you want Spanish juice? angry
Cos it's ma favorite and also gives me a spanish sensationcheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
Cos it's ma favorite and also gives me a spanish sensationcheesy
But you were born in Mushin nau. sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mhizkel(f): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2015
sinizia:

But you were born in Mushin nau. sad
Lmao..Onye aracheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Stillfire: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sagamite:
Abeg, does anyone have the nudes of Stillfire, teespice, mayflowerB, sandrannna, Mukina2, Dollyak, khiaa, baby124, onila?

Abeg, make you post am all now.

This is a time to share and make the world a better place. grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Just imagine Patience Jonathan nude, then you have seen me. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Stillfire: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chineke what happened here?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Burntpalace: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Stillfire:
Chineke what happened here?

Are you just arriving? grin grin Chronic, serial scammer exposed ni o.

https://www.nairaland.com/2746886/nairaland-fraudster-exposed
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
baby124:

See my nude pic and run mad. They will be begging you to get well because such a nude pic will almost take ya life

Dayyyyyyummmm!!!

So ogbono fele fele? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone post her nu.de pics! cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Tokunboa:
@sagamite

I see you

@folly
I see you

grin grin grin

Still observing what's going on here

tkb? cheesy

Awon old boys association? grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Chai. The old gang is here. grin TKB, welcome back!

Where Doyin13, chamotex and co grin

Ehen, na tkb. grin grin grin grin grin

I am going through a volume of Mentions tonight. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I'm good bro.

How's the other dude that worked/works with BP. wetin be him name again?

Reunion go sweet oooo.

Nairaland and its 'scandals' sha. Nobody holy pass. Lol grin

Shagamite will be quaking in his boots -worrying his own yansh won't be opened someday. Lolzzzzz

Tokunboa:

debosky works with BP.. hes good..

I saw him briefly in april

If ure in London, we can involve you in the re-union..

LOL @ sagamite

Nairalanders will never change tho... Why I disappeared grin grin grin

I am shaking.

The would soon realise I attended Sagamu International Diplomatic primary school, then Isale Oko secondary school, Sagamu, before heading to Sagamu Institute of Technology to get my NCE Teachers training certificate in "Teaching Yoruba Language to Women (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced)" and PhD in Womantology. grin grin grin grin

Now riding Okada for a living in Oyingbo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Are you related to sagamite? wink

Na my mother's son's brother's cousin's cousin's brother. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Swagger089:
Unbelievable; hahahahaha see tory nawa. As the thread dey die down I say make I come spice am up small make the gist dey flow; hehehehe.

@Wonlasewonimi; your eyes and your detective radar are very sharp regarding Gamesmart aka Sagamite. They say they have their own writing style when you mentioned it abi; I just dey laugh. I sensed it was him myself when I saw the analysis as that is exactly how Sagamite does his analysis. In fact go back to his posting history and you’ll clearly see that they post the same way. He is a good boy when he is using Gamesmart as he doesn't abuse people that much with this monica but a bad boy when he is using Sagamite as he abuses people a lot with that monica. There was a post I was reading on a thread and the similarities was just too much and I saw Gamesamrt instead of Sagamite as the poster. That was when I now went through their post history and the same way Gamesmart uses punctuation mark, apostrophe etc is the same way Sagamite uses it and he even mentioned Sagamite’s monica in one of his post. Anyway they can deny all they like. Let Funlord, Thesonofmark, and Nihilist do their own detective work to check this as they are the Sherlock Holmes of NL hahahahha. Back to topic jare.

@Swagloverss aka Coogar; I just dey laugh; you fall hand like seriously to hide behind this female monica. I knew from the beginning that it was you especially when you jumped in straight away and started defending yourself up and down the whole place; chai you be real confirm. How did I know: you made a comment and rather than you to use the word “HE” referring to Coogar you used “I” and viola; you were busted. You come up with the idea of going to your lawyer on a Saturday and that you were advised not to say anything further. Didn’t your lawyer advice you not to discuss the case with anyone else as well? So why are you discussing and presenting evidence to Swagloverss?

Listen mate, the lawyers that open during the weekend are mostly immigration lawyers and that’s because immigration is a 24 hour thing hence, their being open to offer their services. Your lawyer is not an immigration lawyer abi nah them you hire to defend you? Gadamitt, that your defence was a big fat lie. In regards to releasing Babe3 pictures you know that you can go to prison for that if you try it as it is now a law and an offence to do such in the UK. Remember say Daretodiffer wey dey involve with law don warn you oh so no think say because you dey another place for Europe as you want make we believe dem no go catch you; I dey laugh and sorry for you; try am and you go know whatsup.

Another thing that gave you away was when you made mention that you are going to lunch at 12.13pm and remember the UK is 1 hour behind in Europe and some other places Nigeria included that was the exact time in the UK hence you were posting from the UK and not any other place in Europe as you would have us believe.

Suddenly, someone you meet only a couple of times now knows all your history to the extent that they have access to your iCloud account; hahahahha make I laugh again; you are not good at defending yourself at all at all; this thing don hook you for throat and you take style dey fall hand big time the way you dey yawn up and down the whole place.

You usually defend yourself on the slightest provocation with a caustic tongue on this forum even with only a small insult from someone you will attack them like a rottweiler yet this involves your reputation and you are forming "my lawyer said i should avoid speaking up" and defending yourself. I will only take what Babe3 said with a pinch of salt as there are always 3 sides to a story; Your side, their side and the truth. If what Babe3 said and posted here is genuine and you are not defending yourself against it, then I am really, really disappointed.

I knew from time that there is no way someone who is gainfully employed or running a business of their own would have the time to post 37,000 post using your Coogar's handle as an example and most of them very very long at that and don’t forget that when the tsunami of NL occurred it wiped away a great number of posts otherwise this 37,000 would have even been more. Now compare all your other monica’s Sauron1 alone has 24,000 and others and they run into thousands of post and you say you are gainfully employed? More or less employed on NL. People like you who spend all their time online are usually introverted and communicate online more than in real life. They are also quiet in real life as some who have met you have attested to and they are probably right.

@Babe3; if all you are saying is true then document all your evidence and save them 1,2,3,4,5,6 times etc in case your phone, computer or laptop gets stolen at least you would have the evidence saved else where. But you know say you yourself no try at all. You fall hand wella. Person dey fly you business class ticket, dey buy you all those expensive gifts etc and you know ask am say which kin work you dey do to afford that luxury. You dey chop money dey go without any care in the world. Just note that you fit go prison yourself as an accomplice to the allegations you are making against Coogar as it would be hard to believe that you knew nothing about it. The way you describe the allegations/issues are how those type of people involve in such atrocities carry out their acts. I hope you have learnt your lesson and I admire your courage for speaking up as against being silenced and being blackmailed. Regarding releasing your picture know that if he tries it he most likely would be charged and go to prison as it is now an offence in the UK to engage in such act. Also, I assume you are also trying to get your pound of flesh for the relationship not working out; hence these revelations. When the going was good, who knew anything? Otherwise why did you not say anything before and waited for 8 months to come out; I just had to chip that in as that is what it presently looks like.

@Cherryice; you come out to support an allegation against Jaybee3 that was made and you were asked by Jaybee3 to present your evidence and you decided to say you don’t have the conversation history any longer; something really must be wrong in trying to dent another person’s reputation. Be careful of that and don’t rely on them say them say otherwise you will get yourself into serious trouble one of these days.

@Airmark, Ibime and others; una don ready for Coogar on this forum hahahahaha; chai nah to deal ruthlessly with Coogar nah em remain. Coogar knows that it is no longer business as usual on this forum again for him if he doesn’t put in a good defense over these gross and serious allegations made against him from Babe3.

@Jaybee3; you yourself no try oh; as I don dey hear things about you for the kin things wey you dey do; nah allegations I see them as for now o until proof go show face. I beg clean up your ways o and be good.

@Dayokanu aka Raumdeuter; well don oh as you open thread you come disappear into oblivion hehehehe.

@Timbuktu; hmmmmm I see a few here saying you are Coogars alternate handle. Maybe maybe not; but I am beginning to put 2 plus 2 to make 5 with some of the similarities I am seeing in your style and approach of things with that of Coogar. Freecocoa take note o as both of you are always cat and dog.

I just say make I spice up the thread as I see say the thread don dey die down. I dey greet oh my people; as I dey enjoy the gist wella. I never see Idowuogbo for this thread oh as this kin thing no dey miss am anyway hope you’re cool girl and you dey kampe.

Another moronic fuuktard with no balls opening a new account. undecided

I don't even know whether to attack or praise.

On one hand is the stupidity for making the accusation, on the other is the reverence.

So this guy is saying if, out of 170m people, if a person writes in good English and does good analysis, that one person can only be Sagamite? grin

Out of 170m people? grin grin grin grin grin

That is a different level in putting Sagamite on a pedestal. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Stillfire:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Just imagine Patience Jonathan nude, then you have seen me. tongue tongue tongue

*Saga does the sign of the cross with his fingers and points it to her*

NOOOOOOOOOO! grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ralphlauren(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sagamite:

I am shaking.

The would soon realise I attended Sagamu International Diplomatic primary school, then Isale Oko secondary school, Sagamu, before heading to Sagamu Institute of Technology to get my NCE Teachers training certificate in "Teaching Yoruba Language to Women (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced)" and PhD in Womantology. grin grin grin grin

Shattap there grin grin

Ashawo ten pence.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Shattap there grin grin

Ashawo ten pence.

I have a degree in it.

And, correction, I paid in kobo, not pence. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Kimoni: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sagamite:

I am shaking.

Loooool...you missed out RSS tongue
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kimoni:

Loooool...you missed out RSS tongue

I was expelled from there in JSS 2 for touching the janitor's daughter's breeasts. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Kimoni: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sagamite:

I was expelled from there in JSS 2 for touching the janitor's daughter's breeasts. grin

shocked shocked smh...

grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2015
darefestus:

Btw, I'm not supporting Coogar here, i will take the same stance if this was about dayoKanu, debosky, Chamotex or Davidylan.

Wow you just tool me down the memory lane.

Sauron and Davidylan used to be 2 monikers I respected back then from 2009 because they had an intelligence I admired.

Now Sauron became coogar and decided to useless his that intelligence in shady scam businesses that guarantees nothing in the long run.
Meanwhile the other, Davidylan keeps progressing in his career. I think he has now bagged his PHD and is still aiming higher. He used his own intelligence to become useful to human society, and I tell ya, that guy is a role model.

Hmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
cherryice:

whitelexi of toniaslim? grin I know I know grin

grin

For real?

Babe you no tell me you be old timer now, I for no yab you. What was your former moniker? grin

So we were just talking about how to get into your f*** book right? grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by tpiadotcom: 12:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Sagamite:

are you allowed to touch breasts if the father is not a janitor?

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by tpiadotcom: 12:42am On Nov 21, 2015
Headlamp1:

. . . . . . .

davidylan has always said he has a phd, he's been stating it as long as he's been a member of the forum, going back 6+ years I should think.

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Pataki: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tokunboa:

Bad guy.. how far

This is tkb417

Long time...

I'm here to observe this thread oh..

ManU's hopelessness no resurrect you all these years. Na amebo thread resurrect you. Lazarus must be a very jealous man right now!

Even me wey I don decide not to post again, I shock to see you posting! shocked shocked Demola!! Oba awon obo of Lagos!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.