Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,938 members, 7,848,783 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (218925 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2015
O̩mo̩ toni iya oun kò ni sun oun na ko ni foju kan orun shocked

Oya Coogar illegal! Eyin ladi illegal!
Babe3 illegal! Owa doko illegal! Oko illegal! Obo illegal! Omu illegal! Gbogbo akpako illegal! Everything illegal!

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2015
darefestus:

Let those girls come here and tell the same story. Why hide behind a veil when you have evidences to prove he scammed you.

Btw, why is this getting so much attention? People from NL have been scamming each other in the name of relationship since 2008 - and none has been done with this much fanfare.
I figured they have a reputation to keep. Some may be married and their husbands know their username and wouldn't want any of these.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Yes.
grin

This is funny.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:

Babe3 illegal! Owa doko illegal! Oko illegal! Obo illegal! Omu illegal! Gbogbo akpako illegal! Everything illegal!

grin grin
eyin gan illegal cheesy cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Reyginus:
It happens. If an obsessed girl falls in love with you she can do almost everything. She admitted to obsession. How else do people's nudes get online. But that's not the only contention here. The cc scam is the problem. Coogar is innocent until proven guilty without any Reasonable Doubt though.

Wrong!! Girls that are OBSESSED are not the ONLY people that send their nudes to their lovers. Couples do send nudes to each other out of love or whatever. It's wrong to say it's obessed girls that do such. Even men send their nudes too. Sending of nudes has nothing to do with obsession.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
grin cool
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by AyeeIdris(f): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmmm.. ..

I think it is safe to say that the New First rule of this Anonymous forum = Keep it ******** ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!!

Back to reading......

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
sunlesunle:

are you coogar? grin

I am not Coogar. I got on the case on Friday. He said he's not going to wash dirty linen in public. I asked him if he was guilty as charged, he denied any wrongdoing. I needed proof, he sent all the proof. I have been glancing through them to bring out the important facts.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
sinizia:

Wrong!! Girls that are OBSESSED are not the ONLY people that send their nudes to their lovers. Couples do send nudes to each other out of love or whatever. It's wrong to say it's obessed girls that do such. Even men send their nudes too. Sending of nudes has nothing to do with obsession.
I know. It's one of the reasons. One of the drives behind making a video in the first place.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
eyin gan illegal cheesy cheesy
illegal gal! Wait! Kontinu grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

gbam! ...Babe3 come disprove this..
as far as I am concerned, receiving money or gifts from your girlfriend or fiancee is the same as receiving cash from your parents..Heck! even married couples borrow money from themselves sometimes...there aren't supposed to be any strings attached, & neither is it meant to be an object of future blackmail or leverage.. isn't that supposed to be done out of love..crying foul after the relationship didn't work out well is puerile & prepubescent- because I'm sure it was a mutual affair & none of the involved parties was hexed with a spell while dishing out whatever cash or favours
Nairalanders just like to gloat & make a mountain out a mole hill situation...& they need to quit this Ad Hominem mentality- attack the topic based on facts & evidence not based on the person's character or with a prejudiced mindset

she hasn't been able to provide substantial proof..just speculations...
& from what I have seen, Babe3 has a lot of growing up to do mentally...aba...
Na too much Keeping up with the Kardashians & Wendy Williams dey cos dis kain thing..
I'm sure no street wise naija babe can get played like such a mindless drone...

this one na lesson sha...
Gbam! You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2015
dharay99:

12:40am....wronq callinq,
So, wahdup...?

Darling...where have you been? embarassed
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2015
Caracta:

From what I understand, she wasn't the only one. Other girls are involved. Same story line. And like she said, they are all working together. It's hard to provide evidence here because both parties want to go the legal way. But Babe3 needs to establish why she was sending him money through western union by providing a strong evidence linking the credit cards.

All in all, I wish both of them well. Super story.
If she was sending him money via western union, then it can be traced, that might be her ace in the hole. Lol.

But its there concern, not mine, I just can't understand why people are making such a fuss about it. Let them both pursue the legal way, its their bizzniss.

So to other matters, how are you today? You didn't go to church? cheesy

Reyginus:
Lol. You fine so? lol. Because I no think say girl don truly love you before. *na joke I dey oh.*.
Bros no be only fine woman dey take fall for guy oh. tongue I hope say you no this sha? LOL.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mhizkel(f): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mhizkel hope my nude is safe in ur phone.cheesy

Onye ashigrin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:
illegal gal! Wait! Kontinu grin
hehehe oma doko illegal cheesy cheesy

This D!ck ain't freeeeeeee *in Kendrick Lamar's voice*
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin

grin grin wink cool
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by bennyrazz: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Coogar has a gag order because his legal team will start things in motion by tomorrow. BABE3 was already 20 years when he met Coogar in person during the last Olympics in London, he was just 25 years then. So she wasn't a naive girl. She is just playing the victim knowing you would swallow it.

There are more interesting news out this morning. I have already proven she had a motive to do this concerning their genotypes and her failure to take Coogar to the altar. Coogar broke up with her, not the other way.

The only 2 things left are the fraud accusations and the blackmail issue. Coogar continues to deny he did not blackmail her. Her screenshot has been edited to fool the members of the community. She has to prove the IP addy of those texts is from the UK otherwise she should keep shut.

Finally, on the issue of fraud. BABE3 is the fraudster. She desperately wanted to marry Coogar. I blame Coogar in parts too for accepting to take responsibility for a certain $4,000 that BABE3 wanted to use for her vacation to Cancun with 6 of her friends. That is the money BABE3 is claiming Coogar owes her.

Just to let you guys know. BABE3 wanted to use Coogar's citizenship. She failed. She has already paid for arranged marriage in the USA. We have spoken to a clerk of Cobb County Marriage License and they confirmed a (sham)wedding had taken place to legalise her stay in the USA. When all its said and done, BABE3 will be going to prison for years, deported back to Nigeria for deceiving the homeland security.

Who is the fraudster?

I said earlier that most women play victim in relationships especially when they are at the receiving end. Though i've not been able to see screenshots posted by BABE! but for someone to say that BABE3 was naive or inexperience is untrue. In the romance section back in the days of Debosky, Jaybee, sexkillz and that fitness trainer and that chick (always purple fonts) I can't remember monikers now. She was tough job, I could still remember a thread I think she threw shades at goldieluks then. She had this bandwagon team going on for her then, queensmith etc. I hope coogar puts up a good defence though cuz the odds are against him. Taking into consideration he has made loads of enemies for himself over the years. And most of them hiding under the guise of new monikers grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
eeehh. Omo yoruba kini sow re.cheesy
bawo ni? Ki lon se ti o ti sun?

Lol..E kaaro sir...se daadaa le ji? cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mhizkel(f): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Jezz!!! Do you also have hers? wink wink send me hard copy

Akwunagrin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by AlPeter: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2015
*sneaked into thread* this na action film

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sunlesunle: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

I am not Coogar. I got on the case on Friday. He said he's not going to wash dirty linen in public. I asked him if he was guilty as charged, he denied any wrongdoing. I needed proof, he sent all the proof. I have been glancing through them to bring out the important facts.

bro or bae, me and coogar have been on this ish for over a year. All thses your yarns no wash...Coogar would defend himself to death. All you're doing is not working.

Last year, I told you this won't end well, see your life outside now. Some of your madams have been defending you here...we know them Asiri gbogbo yin shi ma tu.

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mhizkel(f): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
she come online for morning,mayb she dy with another of her man friend,we plenty wey she dy friend na.sad

cc Mhizkel
cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
joseph1832:

Bros no be only fine woman dey take fall for guy oh. tongue I hope say you no this sha? LOL.
Lolol. I no no. Na as you tell me now I think am come know say na true. But make I ask you. You fine?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by AbuMikey(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously you can't just say these things and expect we take it as truth, at least show some evidence since coogar has allowed you keep talking even when he isn't supposed to, BABE showed screenshots here and outside and quite frankly judging with that, it's easier to believe her.

If you won't take it outside here and settle, then you best back it up.

But. You take whatever BABE3 says seriously!?

Rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

It has taken BABE about 8 months to compile her heap of lies. She's an expert in digital imaging. Some of the screenshots I have seen were edited. She had time to perfect her lies for you guys to believe. There's a ton of text messaging involved. It might take a while to dig up the relevant points. I have not finished completing the whatsapp chats, there are still Viber, BBM, YIM and iMessage. It's going to be a long hard grind but we shall get there.
Finally!
I've said it earlier, the Dude isn't guilty until the accusations against him by Babe3 are factually proven. Coogar E-Counsel is coming with Ghana-Must-Go Bags of Evidence to rebut the allegations, and prove the innocence of his Client beyond the reasonable doubt!
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Judging by the topics you started i will think you arent, but obviously have ties with him so i understand the point you are making.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2015
joseph1832:
If she was sending him money via western union, then it can be traced, that might be her ace in the hole. Lol.

But its there concern, not mine, I just can't understand why people are making such a fuss about it. Let them both pursue the legal way, its their bizzniss.
why dem even bring am come NL to disturb us? When e dey sweet, who dem call? Abeg make dem go address am for law court and should gerrarahia cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by LordOfTheWeed: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmmmm.. .. ..I wan talk oo, make i talk?

When both parties were still fúcking eachother on a daily basis, did any of them come here to give testimony of how sweet and heavenly their banging was? No! But all because there is a contention between them, the news has already gone viral.. .. ..

I'm always perplexed at the way some matured individuals handle relationships and breakups naively, some shouldn't be allowed to engage in any form of relationship till they attain the age of 35 and above, at least, at that age, a bit of sense would have been deposited in them.. .. ..

Abeg, make una no crucify me, I'm just stating my own opinion cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe oma doko illegal cheesy cheesy

This D!ck ain't freeeeeeee *in Kendrick Lamar's voice*
grin grin coogar the rocket man he flew into a wormhole at 25 in 2012 and came out at 36 in 2015. Mumus everywhere. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
bennyrazz:

I said earlier that most women play victim in relationships especially when they are at the receiving end. Though i've not been able to see screenshots posted by BABE! but for someone to say that BABE3 was naive or inexperience is untrue. In the romance section back in the days of Debosky, Jaybee, sexkillz and that fitness trainer and that chick (always purple fonts) I can't remember monikers now. She was tough job, I could still remember a thread I think she threw shades at goldieluks then. She had this bandwagon team going on for her then, queensmith etc. I hope coogar puts up a good defence though cuz the odds are against him. Taking into consideration he has made loads of enemies for himself over the years. And most of them hiding under the guise of new monikers grin cheesy

She's not naive. She never met Coogar in person until after her 20th birthday. She is smart. She constantly told Coogar her mission is to chop his money and the "love" is the second item on the list.

sunlesunle:

bro or bae, me and coogar have been on this ish for over a year. All thses your yarns no wash...Coogar would defend himself to death. All you're doing is not working.
Last year, I told you this won't end well, see your life outside now. Some of your madams have been defending you here...we know them Asiri gbogbo yin shi ma tu.

I hope you will visit her in prison when homeland security arrest her. You don't know what you have gotten her into. Coogar's legal team would make her pay damages while she's in prison working $1 per day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Mhizkel:

Akwunagrin
what's Akwuna?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes I miss that part. Then I'm forced to ask, If she's given him the go ahead, she should have provided concrete evidence against Coogar with regards to her say that he scammed her or blackmailed her or what have you....

You are missing the whole point. You have to read all the episodes to understand the saga. She dared Coogar to deny about threatening to send the nudes or to actually post the nudes so she could nail him. You don't understand this story!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.