Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,514 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (220332 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by jaybee3(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Excuse me, Sir. I hate repeating myself. My first post today on this thread has addressed all the issues against Coogar. There was no stolen CC neither was there a blackmailing attempt. It was doctored to make Coogar look bad. Go to my post history and read my first comment on this thread. Stop quoting me with the same question over and over.

They will not come out and say because this community will judge them. What are they doing with a married man first and foremost? Before the chats can gravitate towards nudes, they must have compromised their own morals to a certain level by flirting with a married man. I have seen many of your compromising pictures off-NL and it's pathetic that a man of your status cheats on his wife(wives). How come cherryice and others are backing my claim? Do they know me or have I paid them? Stop this bravado of yours, you are a chronic cheat.
Your cheap attempt to divert attention won't stop me from backing down coogar

Okay I'm a chronic cheat cheesy, happy now?

Why are you threatening these girls?

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
r231:

Sir/Ma,

Please PM coogar's phone number to me.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I don't have his number. Email him.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by naijaboiy: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Deejavuu:

Omo see traffic for this thread shocked shocked

I dey tells you shocked

Most controversial thread of the year. It always happens cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by r231(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Ogbeni read your message jor

If e no nude, I no dey read cheesy grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sweetcocoa(f): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Subom1:

The truth hurts my dear. There is no way she would not have known. She herself said that the victims of the credit card scams alerted the banks and then they got refunded their money back and then she was left to pay for her debts. So are you telling me for 3 years you wont know about these scams? She knew from the very first transaction but didn't care. There were lots of signs that she purposefully ignored like she said he lied about many things like his age. If someone lies and changes stories about something as simple as his age what the hell else would he be lying about.

people should stop this victim nonsense and accept their part. Nobody can scam you if you do not allow them too and if you dont like for 3 years then i dunno
I see your point my dear but remember how love scam works, let alone when one party is obssessed.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
danyel09:
[size=15pt]what I don't seem to understand is how SWAGLOVERSS knows everyone's secret[/size]

KingTom
Kinglekan
Mynd44
naijaboiy
I need help
They are the same with coogar. Don't be fooled by the way she writes or that her account was opened in 2013. A good scam artist knows his end would surely come or he would have random busts sometimes in the future.

He knows he needs an alibi to cover up his back and give differing tales to wade off the true story if that happens in future. So coogar being on here for long knows he needs a solid account that predates any action that might happen in future. So he opens that monicker as his alter ego and starts building it's reputation and posts from a long time. If it were an id opened just yesterday or last week. You would be the one to have first shouted it down as fake and not believable. But he understands people's psyc and he is using it very well to change the story. Believe me if you have the time to go through the posts of that swag id you would be able to punch holes in it and see discrepancies. That's the way of thieves. They are good at deception.

I won't be suprised if he has numerous others dating back to 2010. Can you imagine the timeline between when the issue came up and the short notice this new id came on to start defending him? It was a matter of a few minutes to an hour. If he was her benefactor like she would want us to believe, what are the chances that they would be online at the same time and respond to same threads within minutes? What coincidence you would say?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
LastOkpaBender:

Actually the scenario could make sense. It could be that you didn't go solely for the sake of doing it, you just found yourself in the US and decided to make use of the opportunity.

My main ish is, many people have come up to confirm that you are adulterous. That on it's own is circumstantial evidence. Why do you think they would do that? Do you think there is some sort of conspiracy against you? Why would people lie against you and deliberately tarnish your image for no reason?

Oga, if 2 people decide to fúck each other or cheat on each other, it's not our concern. It's not jail crime. If 2 lovers even agree to share nudes to each other, it's not a jail crime. It only becomes a jail crime when scam is involved or blackmailing someone using their nudes. That's what we are here to confirm. All these diversionary tactics makes no sense!! Open a thread about the cheating issue.

Allow the parties involved to come out with facts, let's stay on topic please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Deejavuu(f): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

I dey tells you shocked

Most controversial thread of the year. It always happens cheesy

Hmmm....
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
jaybee3:

Your cheap attempt to divert attention won't stop me from backing down coogar

Okay I'm a chronic cheat cheesy, happy now?

Why are you threatening these girls?

Bring your evidence that Coogar actually threatened anyone. Mention their names, provide emails or any evidence where Coogar was making threats to women. This shouldn't be difficult to find. All these baseless claims cannot cut it. You need proof. I am not diverting any attention, I am not Coogar. When he resurfaces after his ban, ask him questions. My own is you are a home breaker.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kinglekan: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy grin

He ahould fire down.... in Truckie's voice wanna be popular. Anything to sell mehn.

Oya na leggo, me sef wan see grin grin grin.

Better still u can forward them to me and i would gladly do you the honours of making you our next star. wink grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by r231(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Give one good reason why I should not ban you with all this lies?

Obviously you don't want resolutiôn to this
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by pickabeau1: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

How convenient with all the exposés you don't have his number undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by lolaluv1(f): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
BABE3:

meeting him is one chapter I wish to rewrite if given a chance.
I hate to sound all victimy and whining-y but before I met him on nl I was never really troublesome on here. It was after I met him that that pseudo-confidence came to start insulting people left and right on here. You know that yeye confidence you get when you get an older boyfriend. I'm really a quiet girl. Jeje-lomo. lol.

caracta, bless you. I was blind. I'd never support fraud. I never knew it was fraud. He has a sweet mouth. He had an explanation for everything and I was ready to believe everything he said. I wasn't experienced with how these things worked and I shielded our relationship from people around me.
It wasn't until the evidence became very clear and I started telling people about his ways that my eyes opened.

so sweetcocoa, most of my "smartness" then came from interacting with him. I hardly even had my own thoughts back then. I believed everything he said. That was why some people even thought we were the same people.

hate to sound victimy. I do take responsibility for my fòolishness. I've been repeating that but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's a fraudster.

I've never been to the Olympics in my life.

r231, I replied your mail.

I know dear. I know....
My memory of you is the intelligent BABE3 who was very much stressless. Talking of starting a babemansion and all that. It pains me to see you embroiled in something like this. Please handle this with all you have. At the end, we only have our names, don't let someone take your good name away just because you let them into your life....
Hmn. It is well....

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Redgem! You want to enjoy yourself too. Welcome.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by r231(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
dharay99:
...& some †ink say
i dey dream...See as ppl s†ill dey view....

Kilodeeeee.!!!angry

Post that viewing picture again and see what happens undecided undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Tokunboa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Erm

Link to this thread was sent to me

Lol... Lol. Just here to observe

Seem everybody don change handle

@dayokanu what do they they you on this street now?

Almost impossible to read everypage but I already got the drift of what is happenin here

Lool
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
r231:

Go ahead with the ban! You really think I am scared of your ban? How many times do I post on NL to be obsessed like you people? I am mostly creating topics to see the views of Nairalanders. My ban will tell the neutrals there's a big conspiracy against the accused. So Ban! Ban!! BAN!!!

pickabeau1:

How convenient with all the exposés you don't have his number undecided

I got every info via his iCloud. The rest correspondence were through emails. Why do I need Coogar's number? His number is not important to me.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Caracta(f): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
r231:

You are a mod? shocked

Can I be your friend? undecided I promise not to share anything. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Tokunboa(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pls pardon all typos
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Deejavuu(f): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Oya na leggo, me sef wan see grin grin grin.

Better still u can forward them to me and i would gladly do you the honours of making you our next star. wink grin

Alright wait for it.

Loading. ........1%
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
kinglekan:

So u and deejavuu dey run things for backyard? :

Osanobuaaaa!! Remind me not to invite u to my Wedding. angry angry

Cc: IamCharis
grin grin grin
Deejavuu is for everybody and for nobody. Deejavuu, I lie? grin

KingTom reply my ping na. Abi e never still deliver ni? undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by jaybee3(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Bring your evidence that Coogar actually threatened anyone. Mention their names, provide emails or any evidence where Coogar was making threats to women. This shouldn't be difficult to find. All these baseless claims cannot cut it. You need proof. I am not diverting any attention, I am not Coogar. When he resurfaces after his ban, ask him questions. My own is you are a home breaker.
So we've migrated to me breaking homes now..
Hallelujah we are making progress

Don't be in a haste bro, you will get served at the appropriate time

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Can someone Cc Babe3 that Swagloverss is back?
grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kinglekan: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Deejavuu:

Alright wait for it.

Loading. ........1%

Grabs aboniki grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
jaybee3:

So we've migrated to me breaking homes now..
Hallelujah we are making progress

Don't be in a haste bro, you will get served at the appropriate time

Trash
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Tokunboa(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
r231 is a mod now?

Loool...nice
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
this thing is still on? grin
story don plenty sef,another person dy slander sleeky.sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by BentleyRoyce(f): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
r231:

Post that viewing picture again and see what happens undecided undecided
oga stop to dey threaten everybody with ban. A lot's been posted, so why did you not ban?

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by pickabeau1: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Go ahead with the ban! You really think I am scared of your ban? How many times do I post on NL to be obsessed like you people? I am mostly creating topics to see the views of Nairalanders. My ban will tell the neutrals there's a big conspiracy against the accused. So Ban! Ban!! BAN!!!

I got every info via his iCloud. The rest correspondence were through emails. Why do I need Coogar's number? His number is not important to me.

When the cloud was full...
It's easy to post nudes of others, easy to make claims of Olympic 100m and business class trips but suddenly the cloud is barren that a mere phone number is so difficult to get

Tell another one..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by r231(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Caracta:

You are a mod? shocked

Can I be your friend? undecided I promise not to share anything. cheesy

grin cheesy

Give me your phone number first cheesy grin tongue
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kinglekan: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
dharay99:
...& some †ink say
i dey dream...See as ppl s†ill dey view....

Kilodeeeee.!!!angry

Oga daray dem sey post d pishure and see what happens. grin grin grin grin

Titanic Ban loading for you tongue
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ewuro4: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Funlord, wetin una dey tok?
See these omo irankiran yi wey dey mention my moniker to garner cheap brownie points... Knowing my henemies pass Coogar own, I no dey misyarn neither do serious PM shait.

don't do UK folks... If person wan chop frog, not the ones wey no fit pay their utility bills. Awon metro leggers grin no be una mates dey head multinational firms for here and making our country proud? See dem. pepesi oh dem wan claim HEAD, ori yin ti fo danu.

Timbuktou I dey gbadun una yarn jare , go on soun grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.