Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (220351 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kinglekan: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:
See number of viewers. Sex and scandals sell cheesy

Gbam!!! u took that right off my finger tips. grin grin

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by homesteady(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
I hope Coogar survives this death.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Efe, don't fight a lost battle. Saga and I have been secretly engaged for 6months. We are just waiting for him to get his papers before I join him angry

Ishi, I need to get my pali first before we can do that traditional in Sagamu.

My visa don expire like 45 years ago, if I dare comot this country, dem no go allow me back in o. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by EfemenaXY: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Efe, don't fight a lost battle. Saga and I have been secretly engaged for 6months. We are just waiting for him to get his papers before I join him angry

So?

I've been his 3rd wife for exactly 3yrs, 3months, 3weeks, 3days, & 3hrs.

Na me get the ring. angry angry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Deejavuu:
Iamcharis take it easy with the amebor..

Your moniker is appearing every where shocked... Shuooo
Eyin omo wobe! grin grin grin

Babe how you take see am everywhere? Are both of us everywhere? grin grin
homesteady:
I hope Coogar survives this death.

no way in hell..........this is the burial grin grin
kinglekan:

Aunty Eggo wah are we about to start ooo? grin grin

You guys should leave me be oooooo.Im enjoying myself by myself. As I stay my own dey drink my ogogoro, I no find trouble. By th way, come chop chicken suya! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kinglekan: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Deejavuu:
Iamcharis take it easy with the amebor..

Your moniker is appearing every where shocked... Shuooo

See finishing grin grin grin cheesy grin

Babe u r wicked

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by bennyrazz: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:
the thing no fit sell pass garri grin grin na garri sure pass. How far with that your stalker named "Ishilover". The day i saw the thread eenn, i laugh sote my beelle wan burst

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Deejavuu(f): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
iAmCharis:
Eyin omo wobe! grin grin grin

Babe how you take see am everywhere? Are both of us everywhere? grin grin

grin grin cheesy

Me i just confuse on which thread to focus on. Lol.

Na wa o. I didn't know things were this deep on here lipsrsealed
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by zicoraads: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
zicoraads how far?
Am admiring your fuckery skills cheesy
That was what even brought me back lipsrsealed
How was your day? Ehen...wanted asking you something; but on another somewhere...

Off to goan cook and fill my belly jhor...this thread na better waste of time. Allegations galore...with no single shred of evidence to back up any. Lera kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
missed you......really....

Ishilove:
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Forget. Men gossip more than women, both on and offline cheesy

Abeg make e boot well make man laf cheesy

I still dey for the third bottle. ... cheesy cheesy cheesy
When i get to the 5th, by that time my brain go dey float for my head.Niw, that's the right time... grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
bennyrazz:
the thing no fit sell pass garri grin grin na garri sure pass. How far with that your stalker named "Ishilover". The day i saw the thread eenn, i laugh sote my beelle wan burst
Lmao!! My brother I don suffer cheesy

'They' are still lurking around like disembodied spirits, seeking whom to troll grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by MzCorleone(f): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mtcheww!!

This thread don turn derailers paradise undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
zicoraads:

Am admiring your fuckery skills cheesy
That was what even brought me back lipsrsealed
How was your day? Ehen...wanted asking you something; but on another somewhere...

Off to goan cook and fill my belly jhor...this thread na better waste of time. Allegations galore...with no single shred of evidence to back up any. Lera kiss kiss kiss kiss

Remain meat for me ooooooo.Enjoy!
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sagamite(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Classiness will always be a rarity on NL cheesy

Sweetheart I've missed you o smiley

Missed you too, lovely.

I don't understand why people would take offline back online. undecided

Can never happen with Saga-Saga.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

I met him close to 3 years ago. Since then, we only communicated via Viber. I have moved out of the UK many months ago. We have not spoken on phone since I left the UK.
LOL. Coogar you have finally fell my hands. You must think you are discussing with a 2-years-old kid. You know one funny thing about lies? You have to keep lying to cover up more lies. You've now resorted to shooting yourself on the foot with you running out of lies to come up with. Bravo!!

Below is you lying that you met Coogar EARLIER LAST YEAR, but you have now changed it to meeting Coogar CLOSE TO 3 Years ago up there. Dafuq with your lies though? So last year is equal to 3 years ago?

Lord of mercy.
People can lie. Unless there are 2 Coogars existing or someone is playing a game the things I am seeing is a big lie. I should not be saying this but I have asked for Coogar
for some financial assistance early last year. He gave me more money than I asked for and we met in his office around Birmingham.
Coogar? A scammer? Such a big lie. If it wasn't for his assistance I should have been kicked out of school. All the people smearing his name because they have a score to settle with him are jokers. What is the evidence of the scam?

Another lie too, how did you meet Coogar 3 years when you joined NL in December 2013? And when Nihilist pressed you further on how you were able to PM Coogar when you joined without following him to communicate with him, you schooled him about PMs. Meaning you didn't even meet Coogar early last year or last 3 years; it means you met the so-called Coogar in 2013 after you joined and PMed him!! You are garrulous liar!!
Don't take me for a fool. I joined Nairaland in December 2013. It's on my profile. I don't know what you people have against him. All I can say is there's no truth in the smear campaign.

swagloverss:
I think it is well known that you don't need to follow anyone to PM them. If I want to be dishonest, I would say I used to follow him and then stopped following him. Go to my profile, send me a message, I will get a mail that Nihilist wants to have a word with me. If I accept the request, we can start communicating.
Capice?

swagloverss:

The steps are easy. PM Coogar, ask him for his number, he will surely give it to you. He told me he has sent emails back and forth with many others since he got banned. I cannot give out anyone's details without his consent. I stay in Europe, we don't behave like barbarians.

Oh, so now you've gone from not having his details to you won't give out his details? You've gone from "Coogar will post after 72hrs" to "Coogar won't post after 72hrs"?

Chai!! Coogar, you disappointed me. And to think I was giving you a benefit of doubt. I no holy pass, I've done a lot of shít I'm not proud of, but I always accept my wrongs and take care of my shít!! I won't disparage you, all I'll advice you is to drop the threats and your ego and sort you problem out with Babe3. Rendevouz with your ex, come to level playing ground and end this mess. You are losing the plot. Take care

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
It's a useless thread anyway.Lets keep it that way. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by patrickmuf(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:

If you see my mama o Hosanna! Tell am say o hossana! I dey for NL o I no get problem! grin
lol you're crazy...Stay in CAli?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:

So?

I've been his 3rd wife for exactly 3yrs, 3months, 3weeks, 3days, & 3hrs.

Na me get the ring. angry angry
Lmao!!!

Kai, Nairalanders enh cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by bennyrazz: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmao!! My brother I don suffer cheesy

'They' are still lurking around like disembodied spirits, seeking whom to troll grin
just thank God it's a faceless forum and the stalker is lurking in the cyberspace. If it were to be physical stalking een, na on top mountain you go dey everytime dey pray say make the stalker Peme grin some people get PHD for stalking grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

That ship has sailed na.

Hey, howdy?
Long time?
How's life and Korea?
Which ship? Abeg talk better Lol!
I dey fine oo
Korea dey gidigbam.
How are u doing naa?
Connect me on Bbm.
See ma sign. for my pin.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sagamite:

Missed you too, lovely.

I don't understand why people would take offline back online. undecided

Can never happen with Saga-Saga.
Tah!! I have your nudes so no pretend come my side otherwise we will start our own angry

I'm sure the ladies are eager to see how your 'tinini tanana' looks like grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
bennyrazz:
just thank God it's a faceless forum and the stalker is lurking in the cyberspace. If it were to be physical stalking een, na on top mountain you go dey everytime dey pray say make the stalker Peme grin some people get PHD for stalking grin
My dear, I will turn them to prayer point lori ori oke iragbiji grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kinglekan: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

You guys should leave me be oooooo.Im enjoying myself by myself. As I stay my own dey drink my ogogoro, I no find trouble. By th way, come chop chicken suya! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehe

Me sef dey wonder, as u just dey talk fvck, fvcker, fvckee, i knew it had to be under the influence of alchohol. Na why i tell u sey mak u go sleep b4 dem rape u ontop dis thread.

By the way *grabs the chicken suya*

Hunger don mama me tire grin

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dharay99: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
r231:

Post that viewing picture again and see what happens undecided undecided
oh i see, cuz ur a mod ds is wah u qo††a say.
& which rule av i broken plz...
Nice †hrea†s, buh a† d end of i† all
i†s ban fr0m NL, no† from Life.... undecided undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
hmmm iragbiji....
Ishilove:

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by 5minsmadness: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
r321:
Coogar will be unban now so I expect him to come out and defend himself !

swagloverss:

Medicine after death. He has a gag order not to say a word on this issue until his legal team gives him the go ahead. The cease and desist letter will be issued to the accuser by tomorrow evening. Unbanning Coogar now will have no effect. Why did the mods ban him when he wanted to clear his name? You moderators are corrupt.

So he really was banned, after all.
SMH
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by EfemenaXY: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sagamite:

Whatsup, boo! kiss

Let me give you a thousand kisses since you are still around unlike the disloyal wife, jennykadri, that ran away without another man. angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I dey kampe oh!

Don't be too hard on Jenny. I learnt from the best. She even taught me one special morning prayer that goes like this...your people shall be my people, your god my god... citation: Something chapter something verse something. cheesy

Now take me to the shrine, Saga boo-boo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by bennyrazz: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:

hahahaha cheesy cheesy that's in Osun state so you go there?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dharay99: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga daray dem sey post d pishure and see what happens. grin grin grin grin

Titanic Ban loading for you tongue
I jez reply am,
& abehq which rule i break....

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.