Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ex-arsenal, Chelsea Star Loses Cousin In Paris Terrorist Attacks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-arsenal, Chelsea Star Loses Cousin In Paris Terrorist Attacks (605 Views)

"Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka / Arsenal & Chelsea: This Picture Of 4 Ladies Got People Talking On Twitter / Vincent Enyeama, His Wife And Children Enjoy Date Night In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-arsenal, Chelsea Star Loses Cousin In Paris Terrorist Attacks by techskulz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2015

Former Chelsea, Arsenal and Real Madrid midfielder Lassana Diarra has revealed his cousin was killed in the events in Paris.

Over 100 people were killed in multiple attacks in the French capital on Friday night.

Diarra, who now plays for Marseille, was part of France’s team for their friendly with Germany – playing 80 minutes in the 2-0 victory.

He took to Twitter on Saturday afternoon to confirm his cousin Asta Diakite had been killed in the tragic events.

Diarra posted: “Good evening to everyone. After the dramatic events in Paris and St Denis yesterday it’s with a heavy heart that I address you today.

“As you perhaps already read I have been personally effected by these attacks my cousin Asta Diakitie was among the victims of one of the shootings that took place, just like hundreds of other innocent French people.

“For me she was a great support, a big sister.

“In the climate of terror it’s important for all of us, who are representatives of our country and its diversity, to speak up and stay united in the face of a horror which has neither colour nor religion.

“Together we must protect, love, respect and peace. Thank you to everyone for your updates and messages. Take care of you and yours, and may the victims rest in peace.”

http://africwap.com/2015/11/14/ex-arsenal-chelsea-star-loses-cousin-in-paris-terrorist-attacks/
Re: Ex-arsenal, Chelsea Star Loses Cousin In Paris Terrorist Attacks by Jaraworldsms(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
May his soul and all the departed rest in peace. Amen
Re: Ex-arsenal, Chelsea Star Loses Cousin In Paris Terrorist Attacks by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
embarassed
Re: Ex-arsenal, Chelsea Star Loses Cousin In Paris Terrorist Attacks by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
lady just left like that

(1) (Reply)

Predictions For 23-11-2015 Matches / Doctor Clears Onazi, Undergoes Pool Therapy / Mba Scores In Malatyaspor Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.