Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

“being Mature And Responsible Made Me Stop Sagging” – Naeto C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “being Mature And Responsible Made Me Stop Sagging” – Naeto C (351 Views)

Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“being Mature And Responsible Made Me Stop Sagging” – Naeto C by judesuper(f): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Veteran Nigerian music act, Naeto Chad a recent interview with Punch where he talked about back then when he used to sag and what made him stop.
“I think I grew up and realised it looked stupid. When I was a younger artiste, I did not care much about my image. But now that I am grown, I pay attention to my image because the people I perform for are my clients,” Naeto Csaid.
He further added that, “My client is a mature person who obviously can afford my services. You don’t want your client to see you as irresponsible because tomorrow, when you go to the same client for a business proposition, he would not take you seriously if you are sagging. The client would see you as immature and irresponsible. I think being mature and responsible made me stop sagging...see pics http://badoong..in/2015/11/being-mature-and-responsible-made-me.html

(1) (Reply)

See How Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere / AFRIMA 2015 Live On TVC Entertainment & TVC News / ★ [MUSIC] DJ Prince – Ketan Ft. Danagog & LIL KESH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.