Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,252 members, 7,846,169 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake (1372 Views)

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React / Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions / Check The Tweet El-rufai Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sureboboguy: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Air France flight #AF1741 scheduled to take off at 14:45 from Amsterdam to Paris was grounded due to a bomb threat from a twitter account. All passengers were taken out of the plane and a thorough search was conducted. Dutch police released statement that nothing was found after the search. Latest reports reveals that the plane has departed Amsterdam.

See more tweets of threats

Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by Bambless1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Imagine A World Without Islam sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sureboboguy: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bambless1:
a world of peace

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by Bugatie(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
sureboboguy:
Air France flight #AF1741 scheduled to take off at 14:45 from Amsterdam to Paris was grounded due to a bomb threat from a twitter account. All passengers were taken out of the plane and a thorough search was conducted. Dutch police released statement that nothing was found after the search. Latest reports reveals that the plane has departed Amsterdam.

See more tweets of threats

This is enough to ground the airline's operation, it's also possible a bitter competitor is responsible here
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by mike404(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bambless1:
IT BEGINS WITH YOU BRO
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Islam the cancer.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by Lanretoye(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
tot they killed this john self,abeg change ur name oo cos john no be Muslim name atall.
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by Bambless1(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
IT BEGINS WITH YOU BRO
How?
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by Brightology2(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Islam is a religion of piss
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sourceofstrenght: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Brightology2:
Islam is a religion of piss
piss indeed
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2015
All terrorists are mvslims but all mvslims are not terrorists, quote me anyway on this and I can defend it.

My bestfriend is a mvslim and I haven't seen any trace of extremism in him.

Atimes I wonder why some are evil and some are good.

Who go fit answer this question abeg?undecided
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sourceofstrenght: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2015
SirJeffry:
All terrorists are mvslims but all mvslims are not terrorists, quote me anyway on this and I can defend it.
My bestfriend is a mvslim and I haven't seen any trace of extremism in him.
Atimes I wonder why some are evil and some are good.
Who go fit answer this question abeg?undecided
i like dat quote
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sourceofstrenght: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
yepee
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sourceofstrenght: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
guy behave
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sourceofstrenght: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
:)
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sourceofstrenght: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
vigilante
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by gentlesoulx(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
sureboboguy:
a world of peace

ironically, they claim its a religion of peace
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by arbitter: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bambless1:
sureboboguy:
a world of peace

Right, because every 'unpeaceful' crap that ever happened was always because of Islam. You know like all the world wars, and all the attrocities around the world. Definitely all the Muslims fault.

Welp, keep at it mister. Just know that your statements are nothing but sheer stupidity.
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Although I'm never in support of Terrorism but France deserves the terror attacks that has befallen her.

Afterall, France, America & Britain are the major sponsors of Boko-Haram.

Charlie Hebdo - A french satirical magazine was also mocking the Russian Flight Tragedy lastweek without the french authority calling them to order.
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sourceofstrenght: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
arbitter:

Right, because every 'unpeaceful' crap that ever happened was always because of Islam. You know like all the world wars, and all the attrocities around the world. Definitely all the Muslims fault.
Welp, keep at it mister. Just know that your statements are nothing but sheer stupidity.
crap comment
Re: Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake by sourceofstrenght: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
next comment please

(1) (Reply)

Psychological Effect Of War On Children / Checkout The Beautiful Wedding Photo Of VP Osinbajo And His Wife 26 Years Ago / Why Are Nigerians Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.