Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele (1324 Views)

Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice / 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by Airforce1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
British singer, Adele gave an insight into how she often get caught up in her own songs, and she wouldn’t want to change that.

“In order for me to feel confident with one of my songs it has to really move me,” she said.

“That’s how I know that I’ve written a good song for myself — it’s when I start crying. It’s when I just break out in [expletive] tears in the vocal booth or in the studio, and I’ll need a moment to myself.”

That heart-on-sleeve emotion, conveyed by a gorgeous voice, has made Adele, now 27, one of the most universally beloved singers and songwriters of the 21st century. Adele, whose last name is Adkins, won the Grammy as Best New Artist with her 2008 debut album, “19.”

She multiplied her audience with “21,” her 2011 album full of breakup songs — angry, regretful, lonely, righteous — that used modern production touches around vocals filled with old-fashioned soul. It has sold 30 million albums worldwide, 11 million in the United States. Beyond the power of Adele’s voice and the craftsmanship of the music, “21” communicated a palpable sincerity and urgency, the feeling that its wounds were still fresh.

- See more at: http://www..ng/2015/11/14/my-songs-do-make-me-cry-adele/#sthash.VpKdS5xK.dpuf

Re: My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by ksstroud: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Airforce when is your album coming out
Re: My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by raywise17(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Wetin concern me if u cry 4 ur song anyways na who calculate all d albulms wey dem dey sell cus i no sure say d albulm reach naija...what of d ones wey dem pirate hope u count am join
Re: My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by faray: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2015
End time cry
Re: My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by RealAdewole(m): 4:35am On Nov 15, 2015
after all this. #hellochallenge
Re: My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by nuelzy: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2015
ksstroud:
Airforce when is your album coming out
ask no further...his producer died.....sorry is sick grin

to d topic..

save for d source.....ah no for blv

anything from Airforce...nah big wash
Re: My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Eyah. Her songs also make me cry wit such angelic voice cry Y'all typin poo here shud go listen to her song bfre u comment angry Rubbish space-wasters angry Dense creatures
Re: My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by tunmidon(f): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
And your song makes me wanna sleep
Re: My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by Airforce1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
yeah right
Re: My Songs Make Me Cry - Adele by Whizzing(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
She's got that magnificent voice that turns my head anytime I listen to her.
Hello is d most amazing song av heard this year after Justin Bieber's What do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

The Ugly Truth Behind Mark Zuckerbergs 99% Shares Donation To Charity / Unbelivable! Megan Fox Is Pregnant For Ex-husband After Divorce / Guess Who Is This Popular Man Who's Painting Is In The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.