Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read (14224 Views)

The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé / The Top Secret Documents About Jonathan On Nyako Exposed( Doc Images) / Check Out These Old Nigerian ‪currency‬. Were You Born When These Were In Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by zuchyblink(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2015
I can see Yorubas trying so hard to cover up truth

2 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by HopeAtHand: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Following
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CHM11: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015
basilo101:

Why are u ppl like this? Its common knowledge that all eastern ports are not profitable for non oil imports instead of you to blame the appropriate authorities you start talking rub.bish like comming together and pressing for a cheaper rate bla bla bla its so disgusting.

eastern ports?

is there any port in the east?
last time I checked, they are all in the region known as the south south which is completely and totally different in every aspect to the south eastern Igbo land.

about the sea ports, I think its a south south problem and we will handle it the way we think we can deal with the issue.

thanks for the heads up biafrans, we will look into it.

now pls go back to your protests and agitation for your Biafra which clearly doesn't include the south south.

God bless your struggle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by light193: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2015
this pple is not helping situations at all,u keep creating enemy for yourself withing the country.even if u go which I pray for did u thinks any country will take u serious.why other tribe closing the border and creating new fronter for more frendship u pple are using ur energy to created hatered .
For me ur recent actions show that u are more backward despite the level of education in ur regions.
You created nigeria problem and u are still lament.because If there is no first coup,there will not be conter coup and if there is no conter coup there will not be civil war and if the is not civil war there will not maginalized.
my adverce is that used your sences to go not lies and progander.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Kennywills7(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2015
CHM11:

eastern ports?

is there any port in the east?
last time I checked, they are all in the region known as the south south which is completely and totally different in every aspect to the south eastern Igbo land.

about the sea ports, I think its a south south problem and we will handle it the way we think we can deal with the issue.

thanks for the heads up biafrans, we will look into it.

now pls go back to your protests and agitation for your Biafra which clearly doesn't include the south south.

God bless your struggle.
Please can u tell me how u intend to handle it?
Obviously we should b making enough money from our seaports in delta state but d situation is quite different so tell me how u intend to change things?
We have at least two seaports in delta
We have d koko seaport, sapele seaport and the warri seaport

2 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2015
ekenedegreat:
[s]Can tonyebarcanista and other "we the SS crew" reason like you? I know the answer is capital NO[/s]

Barcanista is a yoruba imposter. I will be exposing him shortly. I got his information: his true identity, name, state of origin, where he lives, his family, school he attended, where he works and his pictures. I will be opening a thread on this. Will give him 48hrs to confess, apologize and close his account or his information will be public. You think we are playing here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CHM11: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2015
seunmsg:

You are very wrong. unnamed shareholders hold 20% stake in the company and Dr Ejike and prince Momoh are obviously representing their interest on the board.

Your hatred for other parts of Nigeria will not allow you to notice that the major beneficiary of this arrangement are the Italians who hold a whopping 50% interest in the company.

If the arrangement was that bad, how come GEJ did nothing about it for 5 years? Instead, he even rewarded the company by appointment Lamido Ado Bayero as the MD of NPA. It took an uncompromising Buhari that you people hate so much to cancel that appointment. Get your facts right and stop inciting the south south against other parts of the country.

they can't even incite the SS against other tribes in Nigeria. we know the Igbo's like the rider knows his horse. we know why they want and how to intend to achieve it. we simply know how to handle them.

they have tried forming this alliance twice in history and both attempts failed.

The first one was a forced marriage into Biafra during the civil war when they ravaged the SS lands forcing SS children to join their army and killing those who resisted. This failed as a Reprisal's attack from the Federal troops made the m surrender.

the second was this years election where they tried to use smartness and be the Southsouths's LovePeddler for Jonathan. when Jonathan lost, the as moved on as we know we will....but till today some persons are still crying more than the bereaved.

if Nigeria will split which is most unlikely, it will do so into many parts.....Biafra may be the cause of splitting but that doesn't mean the SS and SE will be one.....

when they call on history, they always stop at the then eastern region which was a political region for the NCNC created and controlled by Igbo men...nothing more.......such hypocrisy....if you want to judge regions that share union pleeeeeeeeease go to precolonial eras, we all know the stories of the empires and kingdoms that existed....these kingdoms and empires that lived as onevand friends still maintain that relationship. the Benin or Edo can marry the deltan, the deltan can easily marry the rivers or akwaibom person and the akwacross can marry the from any of the former easily without too many questions. But immediately a typical south south person wants to marry an Igbo , questions are asked by the as family and vice versa.

the peoples of the as region are diverse and have never been one with the igbos....if we want union with major tribes, we might as well just remain in Nigeria!!!....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
bakynes:
50% Foreign Investors
20% Shehu Yaradua Family
30% NPA/FGN

The OP is just been mischievous, the MD of Intel is an Italian, Chairman is Emir of Kano, Director is Momoh and Ejike ignatius onyia.

Have you asked yourself if the diverse makeup of the shareholders and board of directors were done to deceive you/us while they perpetrate their evil? The way you are reacting is exactly what they intended...called mind control. Learn to reason and ask why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by attacker231: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Real2020:

Barcanista is a yoruba imposter. I will be exposing him shortly. I got his information: his true identity, name, state of origin, where he lives, his family, school he attended, where he works and his pictures. I will be opening a thread on this. Will give him 48hrs to confess, apologize and close his account or his information will be public. You think we are playing here.

Your mother is a b.astard if you dont post the said false information. You yeebhoes are cursed and it shows in all your post. Anyone that disagree with your madness must be Yoruba, samd Barcanista you all animals quote and hail when he was supporting your wish. May you die in your sleep if you dont post it then all your cursed family pics will be splased here. We are waiting.... Ndi ara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Rawani: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Just imagine the unbridled deception and sickening self hatred these lying biafraudans are displaying on this thread.

The Italians are running the ports and smiling to the bank, but as the myopic lot have seen that northerners are part of the board, it matters less that they're being raped because their molester is white? This is Stockholm syndrome redefined.

Thankfully, the SS people, the target of this propaganda, can clearly see right through this web of lies.

4 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2015
For all you Yoruba people making up excuses for this evil, slavery and wickedness, remember the world goes round, one day it might come to you.

For our SS brothers saying we wanna incite you to hate others, "Adieu" and "Rest In Peace".

After all, are you not black men, who are capable of reasoning or asking discerning questions.

What I am saying in essence is, the contracts were signed in 1999, and to last for 25 years, and it is renewable...
2015-1999= 16, so it has more 9 years to go, after which the northern bourgeois will fight tooth and nail to renew the contract.

After all, Emir of Kano is making enough money from the proceeds of the contract, he has share in oil exported and imported through Onne, so why would he wanna lose it??

1 Like

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Exclusivity, 80%-20% revenue sharing. [size=18pt]Intels is the reason why Calabar and Warri seaports are basically dead[/size]

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CursedAmadi: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
Real2020:

[s]Typical yoruba always finding stupi$d excuse to defend his northern master. Tell him that GMB killed his parents, he will tell you afterall his parents were almost 90 yrs and should die anyways.

Thanks OP. These evil people are holding SS and SE down. If you read this very carefully, you would deduce they don't want any dime in duties and taxes going to SS as they know Igbos will rather patronize their SS brother than SW. Lagos ports and Airport are the lifeblood of Lagos state's coffers...remove these, SS and SE will desert it and will be no different to Osun.

Now you understand why almost all chairmen and Comptroller General of Customs are Northerners...to continue to perpetrate this EVIL. When next you blame Gov. Akpabio for not going through with the Ibaka port, just understand that he was fighting very powerful people who have warned him...if you follow through with it, you are finished.

I yell in anger Nnamdi Kanu we SS love you and thank God for you[/s]!

Accursed cocaine smuggling cannibal, a red mud wanderer sired by a village w.hore. You are the true slave of Nigeria, a 5th class citizen who has been caged and will die a slave, reason you are begging for freedom lately. Yibhoes are certified animals that thrive in falsehood just to destroy the country, anyone that dare challenge you redmud animals will be tagged Yoruba. You need to go beat your mother to tell you your real father, cos you are a product of baby factory.

Learn to face the topic and leave Yoruba out of your madness. Smelly ediots.

4 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Not a function of proximity- monopoly. [size=18pt]Revenue sharing formula was increased to 90%-10%. Warri, Calabar "dead".[/size]

These seaports are not 'dead and buried' because of proximity or it's closeness to one another, rather it is because of MONOPOLY and some families owning the estate called "NIGERIA".

One Nigeria!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2015
EasternLion:
For all you Yoruba people making up excuses for this evil, slavery and wickedness, remember the world goes round, one day it might come to you.

For our SS brothers saying we wanna incite you to hate others, "Adieu" and "Rest In Peace".

After all, are you not black men, who are capable of reasoning or asking discerning questions.

What I am saying in essence is, the contracts were signed in 1999, and to last for 25 years, and it is renewable...
2015-1999= 16, so it has more 9 years to go, after which the northern bourgeois will fight tooth and nail to renew the contract.

After all, Emir of Kano is making enough money from the proceeds of the contract, he has share in oil exported and imported through Onne, so why would he wanna lose it??

Jonathan from Bayelsa State was President for 6 years. All these issues continue to prove he is a failure. Those ports were even built by Northerners to start with.

6 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CHM11: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Kennywills7:

Obviously we should b making enough money from our seaports in delta state but d situation is quite different so tell me how u intend to change things?

excellent, if you are a deltan, you will know that this is our problem.....not a biafran problem because u and I know where the OP is driving at.

they want us in Biafra simply because of the ports and oil. How does this change the current situation of majority oppressing minority with population? as far as I'm concerned, the SS problem is a SS problem, it shouldn't be analyses by a probiafran for his or her own selfish reasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Accursed cocaine smuggling cannibal, a red mud wanderer sired by a village w.hore. You are the true slave of Nigeria, a 5th class citizen who has been caged and will die a slave, reason you are begging for freedom lately. Yibhoes are certified animals that thrive in falsehood just to destroy the country, anyone that dare challenge you redmud animals will be tagged Yoruba. You need to go beat your mother to tell you your real father, cos you are a product of baby factory.

Learn to face the topic and leave Yoruba out of your madness. Smelly ediots.

Another frustrated yoruba imposter parading with an Igbo name "Amadi". Typical child of no consequence...raised by a wayward yoruba mother without a father.
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CursedAmadi: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Real2020:

Another frustrated yoruba imposter parading with an Igbo name "Amadi".

Typical animal, Is cursedAmadi your father's name? Have you finally beat the hell out of that w.hore to get the name of your father. Akpu eating never do well, 5th class citizen of the zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Abagworo:

Jonathan from Bayelsa State was President for 6 years. All these issues continue to prove he is a failure. Those ports were even built by Northerners to start with.

Jona was either very clueless or he was not in the mood to fight off the devils.

and hey, the northerners did not built the seaports, the colonial masters built the seaports in Ph and Calabar.
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by DeLaRue: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2015
This is clearly a very bad northern stich - up. It seems the port was simply handed to a norther cabal.

Btw, the so-called 'foreign investor' element is just a mask to hide Atiku's ownership. I suspect he simply registered an off shore company with one or two 'pretence co-sharehoders', otherwise, why is the name and owners of the 'foreign' shareholders not known.

For the Yorubas defending this northern shafting of the SS, I just dont understand you. The SS folks have been saying for a long time that Yorubas are responsible for holding down their ports in order to favour Lagos. But this is clear evidence that it is the northerners shafting the SS, yet some Yorubas have jumped on this thread to defend Atiku and his cabal? What's going on?

This Ports deal is terrible for the SS people, and as Yorubas, we must side with the brutal truth and call out Atiku's cabal.

How do you come from more that a 1000 kilometres in the desert to control totally, one of the vital resources that can trully help the economy of the SS?

1 Like

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Typical animal, Is cursedAmadi your father's name? Have you finally beat the hell out of that w.hore to get the name of your father. Akpu eating never do well, 5th class citizen of the zoo.

You are just frustrated by the popularity of the Biafran struggle and having anxiety on possible loss of our oil money. Start thinking of planting cocao from tonight...yorubas are finished. The world will know soon you people are worse than Alamajiri.
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2015
CHM11:

excellent, if you are a deltan, you will know that this is our problem.....not a biafran problem because u and I know where the OP is driving at.

they want us in Biafra simply because of the ports and oil. How does this change the current situation of majority oppressing minority with population? as far as I'm concerned, the SS problem is a SS problem, it shouldn't be analyses by a probiafran for his or her own selfish reasons.

Hey, am not driving at anything, this talk is not about Biafra or anything like that, all I am saying is that you learn to pick up the proper fights, there are lots of things to fight for and lots of people to fight dirty, sir!
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by cheruv: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Kennywills7:

Don't mind him undecided
I wonder at times how people manage to radiate stupidity on a Sunday morn embarassed
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by OfoIgbo: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
There is already a rumour flying around that northerners want to permanently secure coastlines in Rivers state and are working assiduously to ensure Peterside emerges as the APC governor to grant them that.
Northerners want to build the biggest islamic centre in Nigeria there. They also want to construct a shopping mall there to give the unsuspecting locals the feeling that development is taking root.
Remember that Buhari even claimed that he has a piece of land in Rivers state, but for some reason he does not know where it is exactly. Everyone knows that this is cock and bull story from the mumu in Aso.

I didn't really believe this rumour until the op shared this post.

I don't know the ethnic group that may end up loosing its coastline to the north forever, but I suspect it could be the Ogonis.

Every SS and SEasterner must take interest in this issue. Remember Bakassi was lost because of evil manipulations by the sw and north against the east.

Now getting back to your point... everyone knows that the foreign investors are providing 100% of the technical expertise, while the Yaradua and Kano emir groups are providing the influence to the federal government thereby securing a stretch of coastline for the north as well as frustrating plans to revive seaports in the SS.
The point still remains that Momoh and Onyia are not listed as shareholders, and even if they are, their shares must be miniscule to the extent that their shareholding was not significant enough to be noted.

Radio Biafra should really look into this matter. These are the same people that worked against tye emergence of a SS president, while at the same time, getting prime coastlines, which they intend to make a northern territory in the not too distant future. IT MUST NOT BE ALLOWED

seunmsg:

You are very wrong. unnamed shareholders hold 20% stake in the company and Dr Ejike and prince Momoh are obviously representing their interest on the board.

Your hatred for other parts of Nigeria will not allow you to notice that the major beneficiary of this arrangement are the Italians who hold a whopping 50% interest in the company.

If the arrangement was that bad, how come GEJ did nothing about it for 5 years? Instead, he even rewarded the company by appointment Lamido Ado Bayero as the MD of NPA. It took an uncompromising Buhari that you people hate so much to cancel that appointment. Get your facts right and stop inciting the south south against other parts of the country.
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Abagworo(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
EasternLion:

Jona was either very clueless or he was not in the mood to fight off the devils.

and hey, the northerners did not built the seaports, the colonial masters built the seaports in Ph and Calabar.

Port Harcourt yes but Warri and Onne no.

1 Like

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
Just look at this. Contracts are not subject to bids.. Plus NCP/BPE broke their own rules. [size=14pt]Nigeria is a weird place[/size]

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by DeLaRue: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2015
I think I can begin to understand and sympathise with the antipathy of some SS people towards the Yorubas.

Why do some of us jump on every thread to defend northerners even when it is so wrong to do so
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Yeske2(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2015
Why didn't you eediots bring it to GEJ's knowledge when he was around, the more reason GEJ is clueless.

4 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by cheruv: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2015
CHM11:

There are SS Igbos too
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CursedAmadi: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Real2020:

[s]You are just frustrated by the popularity of the Biafran struggle and having anxiety on possible loss of our money. Start thinking of planting cocao from tonight...yorubas are finished. The world will know soon you people are worse than Alamajiri[/s].

Trash from an akpu eating gala seller that run away from his cursed land to Yoruba land daily. You b.astard amuse me with your fantasies, the last time I checked you flat.head are the one trooping to the SW and not the other way round, who cares about your biafra? Many Yoruba have created thread on this forum to support your biafra, FFK and co have even done more than enough but you animals are always making noise.

Yibhoes are doomed, pack your loads and leave the SW if den born una well. Greedy cannibals.

5 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by DeLaRue: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2015
If I was a SSner, I would be absolutely furious by this shadowy and crazy deal designed and executed by a small group of northerners.
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by GiantParrot(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2015
The natives of the Niger Delta are among the most silly of the earth's inhabitants. Their leaders are terrible. Seriously, how can your ports be deemed unsuitable for optimal use, and yet large ships load LNG from the NLNG jetty every day? Your waterways are only useful for carting resources from your region everyday, while the skies are perpetually darkened from the processes involved in oil and gas exploration . Who do you think suffers the acid rain and ailments associated with this pollution? You lose on all fronts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Reduces Salaries Of Political Appointees / Imo Has Over 160 Oil Fields —AIPMD / Ortom Urges NASS To Reject Water Resources Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.