Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season (1564 Views)

Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! / "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Friends; Calls Them 'fresh Fish' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by Daminaj1(f): 2:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Cynthia and her friends cheesy she tagged the photosmy gyals dem.

Ladies would you rock this look?

Guys if your girl showed up like this what would be your reaction?

Someone said #RedDevils lipsrsealed

Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by braine(m): 3:11am On Nov 15, 2015
I used to have a crush on this bae, But she has become so fat and ugly. That nose ring that makes her look like a fat cow now makes situation worse. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 15, 2015
her ugliness just dey increase day by day.

this is why i only crush on dead people. they never change. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 15, 2015
braine:
I used to have a crush on this bae, But he has become so fat and ugly. That nose ring that makes her look like a fat cow now makes situation worse. embarassed

abi o!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by miqos02(m): 4:37am On Nov 15, 2015
ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by Divineluv14(f): 5:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Teempakguy:

Tufiakwaaa!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Divineluv14:

Tufiakwaaa!
wetin nah? grin
abeg nor pour sand for my garri. lemme continu my morbid crush. cool
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by youngberry001(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Teempakguy:

(laugh in french)..shishishishishiwiwiwiwihahaha grin

your matter worst ooh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2015
End time
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by nuelzy: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2015
cant blv dis is dsame morgan dat sang
dont break my heart.....

so ugly nd blackish.....plus she looks so so not sexy atall...just dirty looking
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by darmys(f): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2015
braine:
I used to have a crush on this bae, But he has become so fat and ugly. That nose ring that makes her look like a fat cow now makes situation worse. embarassed

He? lol. Nigerians
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by braine(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2015
darmys:

He? lol. Nigerians
I wonder how your head wasn't able to automatically correct it that you had to quote me coz of a missing 's.'
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by shizzy7(f): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2015
The red hair and big nose ring is disgusting.

She should change abeg.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by darmys(f): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2015
braine:
I wonder how your head wasn't able to automatically correct it that you had to quote me coz of a missing 's.'

awww.... Happy sunday though. i put a question mark.
Well. Have a great sunday,

There was no need to be rude, not everyone online is trying to fight
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by braine(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2015
darmys:

awww.... Happy sunday though. i put a question mark.
Well. Have a great sunday,

There was no need to be rude, not everyone online is trying to fight
Okay. I'm sorry bout that. Happy Sunday.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Pictured With Her Friends. Red Hair Season by darmys(f): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
braine:
Okay. I'm sorry bout that. Happy Sunday.

I understand! No offence taken dear
smiley Enjoy your day! and see you around the forum

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Poses With Younger Boyfriend / Brymo Tells Fan Who Begged Him To Drop Out? / Instagram 'shakes' As Busty Nigerian Lady Jiggles Her Boobs In Arousing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.