Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Warning About The Paris Terror Attacks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Warning About The Paris Terror Attacks (469 Views)

Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Warning About The Paris Terror Attacks by jnhmaxxwell: 3:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Dear friends,

While it is way too early to come to any conclusions about what really happened in Paris, I want to share the following thought with you: President Hollande has just declared that what took place was an act of war. This, in turn, means that the entire NATO alliance could be called in to respond to this (under Article 5). As for the attackers, already one Syrian passport was found, and witnesses say that one of them screamed “for Syria” before opening fire. In other words, this attack has just given NATO a pretext to intervene in Syria. Last, but not least, the only French aircraft carrier was schedule to leave its port this Wednesday. For the Middle-East, precisely.

Coincidences?

You tell me.

1 Like

Re: A Warning About The Paris Terror Attacks by adekoonlay(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
I think anyone with an open eye and open brain knowns that the attack was france attacking itself, to give America and Nato d excuse to send troops to Syria

2 Likes

Re: A Warning About The Paris Terror Attacks by scully95: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
adekoonlay:
I think anyone with an open eye and open brain knowns that the attack was france attacking itself, to give America and Nato d excuse to send troops to Syria

I swear, how can someone going on a terrorist attack decided to take his passport along ?? Even bank robbers hide their identity.

The only thing I think is real are those people dead already.(Of which to them it does not mean anything) The rest is replay of 9/11 but on a small scale level.. Which ever the case, France is already involved in Syria. The only country I trust fighting ISIS or terrorist so far is Russia.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Russia Confirms A321 Brought Down By Terrorist Homemade Explosive / Women In Saudi Arabia Are Voters And Candidates In Elections For The First Time / Trump Vows To Expel Syrian Refugees Already In US (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.