Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Miracles: God’s Supernatural Intervention In The Impossibilities Of Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles: God’s Supernatural Intervention In The Impossibilities Of Men (778 Views)

Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God / The God Of All Impossibilities / The God Of All Impossibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracles: God’s Supernatural Intervention In The Impossibilities Of Men by tspun(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Exodus 3:7-8 “And the LORD said, I HAVE SURELY SEEN THE AFFLICTION OF MY PEOPLE which are in Egypt and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; FOR I KNOW THEIR SORROW and I AM COME DOWN TO DELIVER THEM out of the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that Land unto a good Land and a large unto a Land flowing with milk and honey.”

ONE of the recurring or conspicuous constants in Biblical history is God’s Supernatural intervention in the hopeless situation of mankind. Miracles are synonymous with God’s intervention in the difficult and excruciating situations of His people. Man’s creation was a product of God’s Supernatural operation. The God of the Bible is a Supernatural God who does Supernatural things in the lives of those who trust in Him.

The Bible says in Psalm 136:4 (“To Him who ALONE DOETH GREAT WONDERS: for His mercy endureth for ever”) that Jehovah God alone is the One that has capacity to do GREAT WONDERS. In every human life, there are impossibilities. The capacity of man is ultimately limited, without God’s factor. JESUS said with men, things are impossible but not with God. Matthew 19:26 “But JESUS beheld them and said unto them, with men this is impossible, BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE”. Basically, everywhere we face impossibility, we are required to turn to God to release His Omnipotence. The natural must trust in the Supernatural God to EXPERIENCE THE SUPER SUPERNATURAL MANIFESTATIONS.

Every miracle we receive, will always lead to another miracle. Miracles are not absolutes, as a miracle of Land will require another miracle of provision to develop the Land. Our lives have been structured to continuously trust in God. Faith is the imperative for down – loading God’s miracles and intervention into our lives. JESUS said repeatedly that, “according to your faith let it be done unto you.” All things are possible to those who believe. Mark 9:23 “JESUS said unto him, if thou canst believe, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH”.

There is deficiency ratio in every one of us. No matter the level of your own deficiency or limitation, trust in God is the leverage for mitigating our deficiencies. Today, turn your impossibilities to God and you will experience God’s conspicuous miracles. Believe ONLY, you will see the manifested glory of God.

PRAYER: Father God, You are the GOD OF MIRACLES. Nothing is impossible with You. Today, I bring the impossibilities in my life to You. I turnover to You, the impossibilities in my career, finances, marriage, etc.
LORD, make a way for me. By faith I receive Your intervention in the Name of JESUS. I will continue to trust in You.

www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/miracles-gods-supernatural-intervention-in-the-impossibilities-of-men/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/15 / To All Nigerians; Photo / Prophet Muhammad(saw) Last Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.