Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat (883 Views)

Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years / Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos / Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat by Neekie(f): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Why do you need to lose weight and detox?

Some people are not actually afraid of the fat they have built up in their body and I would like to state the effect of this and why you need to work your way in making sure that you lose those fat.

Being fat leads to the following health issues;

High blood pressure
Diabetes
Stroke
Infertility
Heart attack
Low self esteem
High cholesterol
Arthritis
Increased sweating
Bone problem
Cancer
Breathing problem
Lower life expentancy
Irregular menstruation
Depression
Fewer employment opportunity

As you can see, the list is long and you can even confirm them yourself through Google to see if am wrong.

Piling up fat in your body and not doing anything about it is really bad for your health.
And you need to start doing something about it immediately.

Do you also know that research also puts average life expectancy in Nigeria to be 47??

And it's because of all this health complications because we are not taking care of our body.

Get the clean 9 pack today if you are below 80kg to lose 5-10kg

Or get the FIT1 30 days program to lose over 20kg.

Dont forget that am personally working with you to get your weight loss dream.

Order by sending me a message or calling 08117362965 or BBM: 58A31AC0.
We deliver nationwide..

If you have friends and family that you know might need this. Please pass it to them or refer them to me if you feel awkward telling them about their health...do this and you might be saving a live.

Thanks.
Re: To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat by Neekie(f): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Neekie:
Why do you need to lose weight and detox?

Some people are not actually afraid of the fat they have built up in their body and I would like to state the effect of this and why you need to work your way in making sure that you lose those fat.

Being fat leads to the following health issues;

High blood pressure
Diabetes
Stroke
Infertility
Heart attack
Low self esteem
High cholesterol
Arthritis
Increased sweating
Bone problem
Cancer
Breathing problem
Lower life expentancy
Irregular menstruation
Depression
Fewer employment opportunity

As you can see, the list is long and you can even confirm them yourself through Google to see if am wrong.

Piling up fat in your body and not doing anything about it is really bad for your health.
And you need to start doing something about it immediately.

Do you also know that research also puts average life expectancy in Nigeria to be 47??

And it's because of all this health complications because we are not taking care of our body.

Get the clean 9 pack today if you are below 80kg to lose 5-10kg

Or get the FIT1 30 days program to lose over 20kg.

Dont forget that am personally working with you to get your weight loss dream.

Order by sending me a message or calling 08117362965 or BBM: 58A31AC0.
We deliver nationwide..

If you have friends and family that you know might need this. Please pass it to them or refer them to me if you feel awkward telling them about their health...do this and you might be saving a live.

Thanks.

Detoxification is a process of cleansing the body of toxins. Toxins are everywhere: food, water, air, skincare, haircare, etc. C9 is an organic detox plan that nourishes ur body and also helps you burn that excess fat and lose some unwanted KG in just 9days..total body system cleansing too!!! Don't wait to fall ill before u do a thorough cleanse. Get ur C9 pack at discounted price today.

Call/SMS/WhatsApp: 08122912325
Bbm 563C6E3B

Health is wealth.
Re: To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat by Babydeedee: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
See why your weight loss supplements are not working. http://dee-newera..com/2015/11/habits-that-make-you-fat.html
Re: To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
I think it is high time i start coming down on you guys deceiving people with your fake weight loss pills.
Please be warned, these drugs and supplements are not good. They will only alter your normal biological process and this can be detrimental. I know of a lady that took one of these so called weight-loss pills and she has so emaciated that one would think she is suffering from AIDS. A lady that had nice curves all of a sudden turned to a frail-looking grandma within a space of 4 months.
The pills made her lose lot of electrolytes and fluids. She practically threw up like 7 times every night and she had severe diarrhoea. Tell me, won't that person lose "weight" amongst other things. Now that lady is lying in the hospital in a critical state.

Natural is always the way forward. I can one tell me that fats accumulated over a long period of time can just go away in 9 days by taking some pills. Are you for real?
Re: To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
To loose excess fats is not going to be spontaneous. It is a gradual and life-long process. Life-long in the sense that after loosin those extra pounds, to maintain that healthy weight and keep at bay those fats is a lifetime process.

For anyone that cares to listen, please do the following.

1. Work on your diet. Eat whole foods, eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Minimize consumption of fatty foods. Eat more of poly and mono unsaturated fats like avocadoes, olive oil, salmon, tuna(fish).

2. Exercise

3. Avoid sugary drinks. Drink only water

4. Minimize stress.
Re: To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat by blecele: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
To loose excess fats is not going to be spontaneous. It is a gradual and life-long process. Life-long in the sense that after loosin those extra pounds, to maintain that healthy weight and keep at bay those fats is a lifetime process.

For anyone that cares to listen, please do the following.

1. Work on your diet. Eat whole foods, eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Minimize consumption of fatty foods. Eat more of poly and mono unsaturated fats like avocadoes, olive oil, salmon, tuna(fish).

2. Exercise

3. Avoid sugary drinks. Drink only water

4. Minimize stress.

thank you for telling us the truth.
Re: To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat by Neekie(f): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
blecele:
thank you for telling us the truth.

Loose 5-15kg with CLEAN 9 in just 9days & more with FIT 1 in 30days. No Negative Side Effects
Other benefits Include:
-Restores your body system 
-Supports fertility and regulate hormonal imbalance 
-Burns off tummy fat 
-strengthens your immune system,
-boosts energy levels

Call/Whatsapp 08117362965
BBM: 58A31AC0
Delivery nationwide.
Re: To Everyone Out There Battling Excess Fat by Neekie(f): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Neekie:

Detoxification is a process of cleansing the body of toxins. Toxins are everywhere: food, water, air, skincare, haircare, etc. C9 is an organic detox plan that nourishes ur body and also helps you burn that excess fat and lose some unwanted KG in just 9days..total body system cleansing too!!! Don't wait to fall ill before u do a thorough cleanse. Get ur C9 pack at discounted price today.

Call/SMS/WhatsApp: 08122912325
Bbm 563C6E3B

Health is wealth.

Its actually a rare privilege for me to be of help!
I want you to know that Loosing weight is one health challenge that can keep someone in a "cage" if quick steps are not taken.
The reason is not farfetched from the several restrictions someone with much weight must observe especially when it comes to eating
those things you love.You can't just eat what you feel like eating.
The good news is that you can commence your own journey to control your weight with the guide I will provide for you, which means we will run the weight loss management program together from the beginning till you get your desired result.
I am here to guide you to your Health and Wellness.

(1) (Reply)

Painful Sex – How To Overcome Painful Sexual Intercourse / See The Sorry State Of Uniabuja Hostel (here) / Female Massage Therapist Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.