Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation (30925 Views)

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / After Secret Talks: Buhari Takes Steps To End Feud With Tinubu / Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by fulanimafia: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:
APC dying already after 6months in power? How many people would be left in APC if former members returned to PDP?

The PDP is about to be seized back, and TANoids/wailers will have no place once that's done. Watch your back.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by georgylee: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
2019............ Permutation, skimming, jumping, crossing, please don't kill......! Now that the ruling party shared both the juicy and the less money wells for pumping, the unlucky comrades are coming together for the next race...... ! Please take note...... The Electorates are learning fast and getting wiser...... Catch you then....!!!
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by MrDavidson: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
PDP is simply trying to attract undue attention to itself. It's just pursuing wind.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Rilwayne001: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
PDP trying so hard to get their ass up.. Firefire, whats your take on this? Do you think it is a wise move by your party? Can you list atleast 5 APC members you will like to see in PDP?

cc: mogidi.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Firefire(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
PDP trying so hard to get their ass up.. Firefire, whats your take on this? Do you think it is a wise move by your party? Can you list atleast 5 APC members you will like to see in PDP?

Ni gba ti akoko oro ba to, ama so...

Ipin ki ni mo ni ninu egbe PDP ?

Awa n ja fu eto'Omoniyan ni.

But to do that we must align to attack.

Alafia fun yin.

Happy Sunday. tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Mogidi: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Name PDP members you'd like to see in APC also but don't include osokomale of Ekiti.. grin grin
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Rilwayne001: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Name PDP members you'd like to see in APC also but don't include osokomale of Ekiti.. grin grin

None. As a matter of fact, I will dump APC should that osokomale of Ekiti joins them.

Now back to the topic, your miserable PDP party want some APC in their camp, as a PDP member, which 5 APC would you like to see in your parrry/ smiley
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by niggaman(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=palladin post=40033452]What is a pdp?[/quote
Peoples Despondent Party
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by abu48: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
They can only get Saraki and of cause Atiku. Who for long belong to them.
tobimillar:
Not news worthy, PDP is already dead and buried... We need other viable parties.. I need to even go and join kowa party. Seems they will be a force to reckon with in 2019
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Sant1m: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

.....Dnt gat it twisted,no body can defeat PMB in the north if he decide to contest again.Am nt seeing them (PDP) to win at least 2 states in SW.

APC is ruling party and they will play what it takes to win the election again.If u doubt me,let wait and see.......
Thanks, even if five serving Gov, in the North defect to PDP, the North have already taken APC as their own due to how Gej and Pdp called it a Northern and SW party. Pdp is dead in the North and SW not even Dogara, Saraki, Wamako and Kwankwaso can change the trend on the streets in the North. If you care to know, the initial appt of PMB was to placate Minorities and Christians in the North, subsequently he moved to Akwa ibom, CRiver axis to placate them with HOS and Naval Chief appt. The SW is secured, Yorubas are having a good deal under PMB, with vice, works, finance, solid minerals and FIRS, Tinubu is happy. The one advantage of PDP over others in the past were Federal finance and control of Inec, police, military during elections in the past, these they ve lost. Remember this will be the first time the Tinubu will have federal support going into elections, PDP in SW is done for. A fragmented Apc under PMB will still defeat Saraki, Atiku, kwankwaso, as PDP candidates, even Pdp Senators and Rep will ve problems retaining their sits in SE, SS without Federal might against fellow contestants, we all know how PDP wins election, all parties anyway, but this time PDP no longer has the ace, they will struggle go ask Wada, Dickson how they feel.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Mogidi: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

None. As a matter of fact, I will dump APC should that osokomale of Ekiti joins them.

Now back to the topic, your miserable PDP party want some APC in their camp, as a PDP member, which 5 APC would you like to see in your parrry/ smiley

The only APC member I want is already back, his name is Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by emerged01(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
PHLastborn:
They should continue appeasing the North as if they are the only region born to rule. Instead of resetting the system they are still running to the North, what happened to backing the South East and the Igbos who have not seen either the President or Vice President role. PDP getting it wrong since 1782

North will continue to rule this country until there is unity in southern part of Nigeria.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Rilwayne001: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Firefire:

Ni gba ti akoko oro ba to, ama so...

Nigbawo ni iye maa je?

Ipin ki ni mo ni ninu egbe PDP ?

Ireeesi ati Isu Jonathan grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2137406_jona_jpeg2ceda7456843490517919897dd4fe77b

Awa n ja fu eto'Omoniyan ni.

Eto omoniyan Indeed undecided

But to do that we must align to attack.

And then I asked: who would you like to align with?

Alafia fun yin.

Ati fun eyin nan

Happy Sunday. tongue

[b] Same here [/b[
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by anigbajumo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sant1m:
Thanks, even if five serving Gov in the North defect to PDP, the North have already taken APC as their own due to how Gej and Pdp called it a Northern and SW party. Pdp is dead in the North and SW not even Dogara, Saraki, Wamako and Kwankwaso can change the trend on the streets in the North. If you car to know the initial appt of PMB was to placate Minorities and Christians in the North, subsequently he moved to Akwa ibom, CRiver axis to placate them with HOS and Naval Chief appt. Sw is secured Yoruba are having a good deal under PMB, with vice, works, finance, solid minerals and FIRS, Tinubu is happy. The one advantage of PDP over others in the past were finance and control of Inec, police, military during elections in the past, these they ve lost. Remember this will be the first time the Tinubu will have federal support going into elections, PDP in SW is done for. A fragmented Apc under PMB will still defeat Saraki, Atiku, kwankwaso, as PDP candidate, even Pdp Senators and Rep will ve problems retaining their sits in SE, SS without Federal might against fellow contestants, we all know how PDP wins election, all parties anyway but this time PDP no longer has the ace, they will struggle go ask Wada, Dickson how they feel
u garrit!!!!
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by maupe: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Okonjo-Iweala? I thought your party has zoned it to the north?

BTW, why did you change your handle?
This is my first and only moniker
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
maupe:
Anyone festering himself with the sole campaign of rebranding and repackaging the PDP, for his own selfish interest will be utterly disappointed, come 2018. The real major players and influential shareholders of the party, will wait till the appropriate time to come back in the fold and steer the party back into winning ways. Chief Dokpesi is merely wasting his time and his resources, for the PDP, no matter the condition it finds itself, is too cumbersome and complex to be hijacked by anyone or any cabal. GEJ, will resume party activities when he feels the time is right, anything before that is DOA. My sources denote, that in 2019 Ngozi Okonji Iweala will run for President on the platform of the PDP, and on May 28 2019, will take up office as the first elected female President of Nigeria. NOI 2019.

You should know that in every country.We have first class and the third class citizens.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by topsyking: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
who cares
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by sunusiidris5: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
PEOPLE DEAD PARTY P D P
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by marv1: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
PHLastborn:

Except you want to tell me that after Buhari's tenure they would want to vote for another Northerner again for the Presidency, PDP should understand that Nigerians are swayed and they are sympathetic, bring an Igbo man, Nigerians will see your logic and would sympathetically vote for that Igbo man. Whether the North likes it or not, an Igbo President will sell more than a President from another region, especially in this period of Biafra agitation
Completely wrong analysis. Agitation for biafra will be the strong reason why a lot of people from another region will not support an igbo canditate 4 president.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by maupe: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
danjumakolo:

You should know that in every country.We have first class and the third class citizens.
Clarity
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by front247: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
I pity dos who support dos demons Apc or Pdp. They ar all d same
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Shed24(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
); and Okwesileze Nwodo(North-East); fake news Nwodo is from south-east
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by graciandubuisi(f): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
The nation? Hmm I no trust your news at all! Whenever you speak, I can only hear what Alhaji T wants to say and he wants the world to know undecided
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by teepain: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
chiddye:
I feel PDP is just lazy , and not ready to reform itself why run after those that ditch you and sold you off. until there is internal democracy and transparency from the ward to the national level they would just keep dreaming about 2019

this is the time PDP governor should go to the drawing board and bring their state to prosperity that the only way they could sell reform to Nigerians all this lobbying and hobnobbing with the enemy for me is no reform just doing the usual in a recycled form

I remain a proud PDP member.

Very good observation bro. PDP hasn't come to terms with the fact that the fate of any contestant or party would be determined by the electorates come 2019 and not some godfather or party bigwigs. Only the performance of the current office holders of PDP extraction can sway the voting public when the time comes otherwise they will only share their money in vain. The same thing holds true for APC and other parties.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by philcz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
maupe:
Anyone festering himself with the sole campaign of rebranding and repackaging the PDP, for his own selfish interest will be utterly disappointed, come 2018. The real major players and influential shareholders of the party, will wait till the appropriate time to come back in the fold and steer the party back into winning ways. Chief Dokpesi is merely wasting his time and his resources, for the PDP, no matter the condition it finds itself, is too cumbersome and complex to be hijacked by anyone or any cabal. GEJ, will resume party activities when he feels the time is right, anything before that is DOA. My sources denote, that in 2019 Ngozi Okonji Iweala will run for President on the platform of the PDP, and on May 28 2019, will take up office as the first elected female President of Nigeria. NOI 2019.
I guess you were flying with a broom will thinking of this..
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Kazrem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
“So far, none of them has made any commitment. Some of them have become disenchanted with PDP to the extent that they don’t want to hear the name of this party again.
Same way we don't want to hear P let alone DP.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Kazrem(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
tobimillar:
Not news worthy, PDP is already dead and buried... We need other viable parties.. I need to even go and join kowa party. Seems they will be a force to reckon with in 2019
Your signature though
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Ramsey247(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sunnymatey:
Even in Cross River, Ayade's body language tells me that he is considering dumpin PDP.
THRER IS NO APC IN CROSS RIVER AND NEVER WILL.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by mrinsurer: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
PDP should forget the idea of recycling their old politicians with dented image.The old politicians in the party should use their wealth to sponsor youths,professionals,cyber political war lords and Nigerians in diaspora to act as opposition to the current APC government.That's the only way they can smell Aso rock again.Anything short of this is pouring water on a stone.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by Adebowale89(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
PHLastborn:

Except you want to tell me that after Buhari's tenure they would want to vote for another Northerner again for the Presidency, PDP should understand that Nigerians are swayed and they are sympathetic, bring an Igbo man, Nigerians will see your logic and would sympathetically vote for that Igbo man. Whether the North likes it or not, an Igbo President will sell more than a President from another region, especially in this period of Biafra agitation

I would have love to summon your predict but is a no no go area. no Igbo would be nominated at this point of time because the protest of Biafra whatever is still fresh in mind from which northerners are seeing as an indirect fight to make PMB governance boring.
Re: PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation by ohenhen1: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Saraki will soon be banned from politics for 10 years by the CCT. I doubt Kwankaso will rejoin the PDP. There is no way Saraki will win a National election. Kwankaso can't defeat Buhari in a national election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.