Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate (4756 Views)

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by Xposer: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Was this photo doctored or is this for real??... This picture which has caused quite some online debate about its authenticity features former president Goodluck Jonathan (middle) who was "floored" in heights by two giants as he posed for a picture with them in the US... Some Nigerians are now arguing that Jonathan isn't that short as depicted in the picture while some are saying that these guys gave him no chance at all.... What do y'all think?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/see-contoversial-photo-of-goodluck.html

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by nwaanambra1(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2015
I KNW JONA IS UP TO 6FT! undecided

THESE GUYS MUST BE DESCENDANTS OF NEPHILIMS! undecided cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by Amiano(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Dats is nt Jona judging by d glass window behind, bt cum to tink of it dats d exact height of come and raid governor of Edo state

4 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2015
His face was photoshopped on the guy on the suit.

There is no way that young man to the left will place his hand on Jonathan's shoulder like that.

2 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by palladin: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Photoshop.
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by ril19(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2015
The pix is surely doctored

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2015
nwaanambra1:
I KNW JONA IS UP TO 6FT! undecided

THESE GUYS MUST BE DESCENDANTS OF NEPHILIMS! undecided cheesy
Jonathan is actually small in stature. Probably 5'5, 5'6. He's nowhere near 6ft.

2 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Amiano:
Dats is nt Jona judging by d glass window behind, bt cum to tink of it dats d exact height of come and raid governor of Edo state
that is an LCD flat screen TV bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by lmm4real: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Ok o,
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by maupe: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2015
if you look closely at the picture, you will notice that both of the men flanking Jonathan, share similar facial structures. So obviously they are related, perhaps brothers. And so could be brothers with a height of 6ft 5 or 6. I have relatives who are blessed with such height and they make my brothers who are about 6ft, look like dwarfs.

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by pedrilo: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2015
I bet dat young man don't hav d liver to place his hands on GEJ's shoulder! Are u mad?
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by SirHouloo(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Datz Jona's head on Oshiomole's body.

3 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Americans especially blacks are usually tall even those of Nigeria descent so I wouldn't be surprised.

As for those questioning why the young man placed his hand on Gej like that, Americans have their way of reasoning unlike our foo-foo infected mentality.

Even Obama can be held like that by anybody when taking selfie. It's BRO'S CODE.grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by buskie13(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Success isn't measured by height
the two giants u see there may never be as successful as GEJ
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by SleekyGee(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Smh, I even thought it was a political or economic thing u guys were debating on.

How does Jonathan height affect the price of petrol in lagos. angry
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2015
I doubt the picture because that's not GEJ physique.

I stand to be corrected
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
buskie13:
Success isn't measured by height

the two giants u see there may never be as successful as GEJ

You just dey talk nonsense.

Is it GEJ or not?

Simple! angry

6 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by sandraokosun1: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2015
See as him put him dirty armpit for gej suit like see disrespect

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by buskie13(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2015
RoyalBoutique:

You just dey talk nonsense.
Is it GEJ or not?
Simple! angry
i can't understand why this fool is quoting me...
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by olatade(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
Those guys are giant mesomorphs undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by patrick89(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2015
SirHouloo:
Datz Jona's head on Oshiomole's body.
my exact thought

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by eightsin(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2015
That is not Jonathan's physique.
Or are you people telling me Jonathan doesn't have neck again or it disappeared!
Moreover, try measuring the wall behind them, from the floor to the TV, you will see that it ain't high... so my summation is...

The photo was doctored
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by PRYCE(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Lol! We love him nonetheless!

Nice try Masturbators!
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by adorable29(f): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Amiano:

Lol ! Saw the pic and oshomole immediately came to mind. That's the way he stands!

2 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by neolboy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Perfect gentleman
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by osesology(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thats not Jonathan jor
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
His face was photoshopped on the guy on the suit.

There is no way that young man to the left will place his hand on Jonathan's shoulder like that.

That's my own wahala with the pix!! He no know him elder? undecided angry
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by harristo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
adorable29:

Lol ! Saw the pic and oshomole immediately came to mind. That's the way he stands!

Me too
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by harristo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
dptrix:
I doubt the picture because that's not GEJ physique.

I stand to be corrected

Do you mean to say, Gej na grabeast? undecided
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by Pavore9: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
GEJ head, Oshiomole body! cheesy
Re: See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate by san316(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
GEJ come short like VP PYO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Relaxes Curfew In Aba, Umuahia; Now 10pm To 6am Daily / Empty Streets In Anambra as Resident Begin Sit-at-home Despite Ipob Cancellation / Area Council Election Holds In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.