Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: (3658 Views)

Car Order / Car Request. Brs Logistics European And American Cars To Suit You. / Fairly Used 2005 Honda Element With Anti-theft Tracker(less Than 18,ooo Mileage) / Top 10 Oddest Anti-theft Car Alarms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by Carlosein(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2009
solosimple:

OR U CAN JUST PUT IT ROUND YOUR NECK

grin grin grin grin ;DCRAZY!

even on the passenger seat beside you while playing "big boy" grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by ifyalways(f): 3:43pm On May 20, 2009
Funny cheesy
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by SeanT21(f): 5:39pm On May 20, 2009
solosimple:

OR U CAN JUST PUT IT ROUND YOUR NECK

grin grin grin grin ;DCRAZY!

Carlosein:

even on the passenger seat beside you while playing "big boy" grin cheesy wink grin

Carlosein:

you put am under driver's seat now grin

Yall are a crazy bunch!!
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by Oxone(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2009
Carlosein:

you put am under driver's seat now grin
make the thing drag me go under

Carlosein:

sounds better, this way i pet it once a wyl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by sparkle3: 11:35pm On May 20, 2009
Thank God for funny posts lyk this, sometimes it's almost as if sum nairalanders want to beat themselves
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by Ejike3: 11:44pm On May 20, 2009
I would have bn a proud owner of okada. angry The reason why I've not bought a bike - security issues. undecided

@Poster
do you have an option for bike?
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by Oxone(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2009
Ejike3:

I would have bn a proud owner of okada. angry The reason why I've not bought a bike - security issues. undecided

@Poster

the snake should be perfect for u

u fit wrap am round the bike grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by Carlosein(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2009
Oxone:

the snake should be perfect for u

u fit wrap am round the bike grin grin grin grin grin

or ontop your head in place of helmet (dare any lastma come near you grin)
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by oblo(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2009
Ejike3:

@Poster

Hmm, Well due to the nature of bikes as per say they are easy to steal I would like to recomend my latest addition to my stock all the way from M.I.T (U.S.A) in conjuction with with Ijebu and okpuje Juju.( no fear it wnt affect the owner of the bike except, hmm u decide to steal ya own bike!!!)

Specifications are as follow:

Dual syndicated non revolving locks synchronised to assymentrically function with timing dual core pro oblonised(R) grounding circuits. ;auto back up 10,000volts tassers connected to bike frame  for effective DETERANCE; and the grande finale of this security is the fly by wire ugbeleke[/color][color=#990000] finely concealed in undisclosed places to hypnotise the thief and make him report im self  to any police station of your choice|!!! grin grin,

For your information this spec has to be used with extreme caution , cry cry cry
Please do not hesitate to ask questions when in doubt!!! and hurry while stocks last!!
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by Carlosein(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2009
oblo:

Hmm, Well due to the nature of bikes as per say they are easy to steal I would like to recomend my latest addition to my stock all the way from M.I.T (U.S.A) in conjuction with with Ijebu and okpuje Juju.( no fear it wnt affect the owner of the bike except, hmm u decide to steal ya own bike!!!)

Dual syndicated non revolving locks synchronised to assymentrically function with timing dual core pro oblonised(R) grounding circuits. ;auto back up 10,000volts tassers connected to bike frame  for effective DETERANCE; and the grande finale of this security is the fly by wire ugbeleke[/color][color=#990000] finely concealed in undisclosed places to hypnotise the thief and make him report im self  to any police station of your choice|!!! grin grin,

For your information this spec has to be used with extreme caution , cry cry cry
Please do not hesitate to ask questions when in doubt!!! and hurry while stocks last!!

olboy, you go kill pesin for here o.

interpretation of the above: electric shock one time plus landing for the nearest police station(?)

kai okada thiefs are in for a rough ride indeed!!!
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by oblo(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2009
I still await your references,
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by Oxone(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2009
oblo:

rotflmao

am off to buy ma okada since this option is available
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by oblo(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2009
let me know asap
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by osasp(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2009
lol
oboy u b legend.

'oblonised(R)' lol this one na real serious mod o
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by PurestBoy(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2009
I would prefer to have a lion in my car 247,
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by oblo(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2009
lol
oboy u b legend.

'oblonised(R)' lol this one na real serious mod o

Thank you very much
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by oblo(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2009
New stock just arrived. PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW!
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by johncoths: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
I think those cars are really secure huh, just the fact that every one is thinking about how to secure their cars to be stolen by those car nappers huh. When those car nappers get here in our place then i should think on how to put chains in my car too.

Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by 190: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
[size=23pt]DIES FROM LAUGHING MY FAT A$$S OUT~[/size]
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by gsmalarm: 4:32am On Oct 23, 2012
Very funny pictures. These methods can not deterrent the theft and intruders. The call should be installed with advanced alarm system which with GPS locator inside.
Re: Anti Theft Security Systems: Customised To Suit Ur Needs And Moods: by mendelsmattress: 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
Bethel Mendels Int'l Ltd is the major importer of Comet Alarm Padlock in Nigeria. we are looking for resellers to partner with us to distribute this hot product in Nigeria. we offer the cheapest wholesale prices for quatity purchase. find below product various quantity order and their discounted prices.
Unit Price:
Wholesale Price:
Qty Price
40 - 199 ₦2,500.00
200 + ₦2,250.00
we offer nationwide delivery to any location in Nigeria
For Purchase enquiry Call/Whatsapp 08036911296, 08180065490
Product Features/Benefits
It makes siren noise when touched or senses vibration. This Lock Alarm is a hardened steel padlock which has an in-built alarm which will omit a siren of 110 decibels if touched or tampered with in any way thus alerting you to unwanted attention.High security design made of durable steel 96 - 98 db alarm that sounds when tampered Two settings - active alarm and inactive alarm Suitable for all weather conditions Powered by 6 lithium batteries Keep your bike, garage door, garden shed, side gate tool box locker, or anything you desire secure with this Heavy Duty Siren Alarm Padlock.

This lock comes equipped with two settings, armed and unarmed, so you can be alerted by a 96 - 98 db alarm when the lock is tampered with. Basically, double the protection. The Heavy Duty Siren Alarm Padlock has a body made of extra strong cast steel as well as a high-grade steel shackle.

Features

1. It will be triggered to alarm when somebody is spying or smashing the locks.

2.180 high-decibel siren alarm; effective deterrent to criminals;

3. Automatically armed after two laps rotation.

4. Padlock with three core key, more keys, low rate of interactive opened, high security;

5. No remote control, only the key to arm and disarm;

6. Electromechanical integration control, all-round protection;

7. The same way install with the ordinary locks;

Function

When you go out and close your door, rotate two laps the padlock with the key so that close the door lock, means the lock was armed. It will be automatically triggered to alarm and effective detrrent to criminals with the 180 high-decibel siren alarm if the lock was pried . It is more easy to operate because of integrate arm and disarm to one same acts.

Combines locking function with alarming function. Built-in movement triggered alarm, which can emit loud sound when the lock is hit or shaken.
Adopts MCU core procedures, high-tech integrated circuit and digital sensor chip.
Can be set to two states: mechanical lock and alarm.
Low false alarm rate.
Low power consumption.
Can be used on door, window, bicycle, container, motor bike, tricycle, pull gate, garden, etc.
Corrosion resistant, waterproof and durable to use.