Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

The 2015 Testimony Thread. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2015 Testimony Thread. (338 Views)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2015 Testimony Thread. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2015
We are in the last quarter and already eyeing the 12th month.

Personally am grateful to God for everything.

I achieved a lot of milestones and I was able to overcome a major obstacle that had beleaguered my Postgraduate study.

I was at the same stage for close to 2years but April 16 2015, that obstacle was destroyed.

Personally I consider my ability to rediscover purpose and grace to advance speedily towards it as my greatest achievement this year.

I was almost lost in the craze of putting food on the table and forgetting purpose but I am grateful I am back to full awareness and I am working hard at positioning myself to fulfilling it.

I know several people got jobs, some were healed from illnesses, some graduated from school while others may have gained admission.

Kindly use this platform as an opportunity to thank God for the outgoing year and trust him to make everything perfect in the coming year.

Lord you know the work is not easy and I have failed you severally , please help me to achieve perfection in my struggling areas especially spiritually as I enter into 2016.

Please help me to have a clearer vision of purpose so I do not tire along the way.

Happy Sunday all....

lalasticlala please do your job lolz
Re: The 2015 Testimony Thread. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: The 2015 Testimony Thread. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Uncle Seun pls we need more testimonies to lift up burdened hearts kindly push to FP to allow more people testify...
Re: The 2015 Testimony Thread. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2015
testimonies please seun ...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Recognise These Voices / Christ In Shrine / How To Thrive During Recession (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.