Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

A Day I Would Always Remembered - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Day I Would Always Remembered (517 Views)

This Man Is An Evergreen Musician Need To Be Remembered (ariye Sunday) / 17 Ways You’d Probably Want To Be Remembered (photos) / 10 Nigerians Alive That Would Still Be Remembered In The Next 300 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day I Would Always Remembered by fateemah06: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2015
It happened on 2012....I was given admission @ the polytechnic Ibadan....so was coming from Ibadan late @ night and it was during Christmas festive period and there was hike on the price of transport fare....after calculating the amount I would be using... on getting to the garage,unfortunately for the amount was more than I expected... I managed to get to Oshodi and I had 130naira left with me....on getting down.. I started walking down to where I would board a bus going to Agege I saw a crippled man begging I gave him 10naira remaining 120..
.not knowing the bus fare was 200....I couldn't beg for money from passerby cos am the shy type..
so I quickly made a call at a business centre.
.to a friend to pick me up but realise it couldn't work...I was just walking up and down thinking of what next to do....when I saw the beggar I gave money... he stopped me and asked me what happened and I explained my plight to him.......the next thing he did shocked me.....
....he gave me 100 to support my transport fare...

I was so happy..... see turn of event.... up till now whenever I pass oshodi and see him I would give him money......
.Even the prophet(saw) says if you give out a charity you will be rewarded in ten folds....isn't it...10×10=100..
Cc: Lalastica...
Help me move to FP.

.Let people learn.
...help a hand to the needy..you don't know when you too might need help
Re: A Day I Would Always Remembered by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2015
K
Re: A Day I Would Always Remembered by okoroko(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2015
fateemah06:
It happened on 2012....I was given admission @ the polytechnic Ibadan....so was coming from Ibadan late @ night and it was during Christmas festive period and there was hike on the price of transport fare....after calculating the amount I would be using... on getting to the garage,unfortunately for the amount was more than I expected... I managed to get to Oshodi and I had 130naira left with me....on getting down.. I started walking down to where I would board a bus going to Agege I saw a crippled man begging I gave him 10naira remaining 120..
.not knowing the bus fare was 200....I couldn't beg for money from passerby cos am the shy type..
so I quickly made a call at a business centre.
.to a friend to pick me up but realise it couldn't work...I was just walking up and down thinking of what next to do....when I saw the beggar I gave money... he stopped me and asked me what happened and I explained my plight to him.......the next thing he did shocked me.....
....he gave me 100 to support my transport fare...

I was so happy..... see turn of event.... up till now whenever I pass oshodi and see him I would give him money......
.Even the prophet(saw) says if you give out a charity you will be rewarded in ten folds....isn't it...10×10=100..
Cc: Lalastica...
Help me move to FP.

.Let people learn.
...help a hand to the needy..you don't know when you too might need help

The guy over get nah...
Re: A Day I Would Always Remembered by Kingsasian(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2015
I am touched.

(1) (Reply)

How To Live & Work In Europe And Nigeria As A Tour Guide. / 5 Reason Some People Attend Church / Mcan To Commence Jumat Service At Its National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.