Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be (451 Views)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief / Lawyers: Can The UN Force A Referendum On Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be by cocoduck: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2015
if going by what I see everyday on Niaraland is true and is a manifestation of the real world in Nigeria, then I believe Nnamdi kanu and IPOB are some how wrong, if our Izon, Efik, Urhobo, Igala, itsekiri etc brothers believe that we igbos are thier problems and that they rather stay in the failed state called Nigeria, then so be it, let them stay back and continue getting used by Yoruba and Hausa fulani, it is a crime to make us biafrans answer Nigerians, it is also a crime to make them feel like Biafrans if they do not want to, if it is only Igboland that makes up Biafra,what exactly is wrong with that? We have everything to be successful in life as a nation, look at Botswana, go to their wikipedia page and you will be surprised, much of the land is made up of the Kalahari desert, electricity is top notch no oil but low poverty and corruption, in fact their corruption level is on par with Portugal and guess who, SOUTH KOREA, in contrast to what the Yoruba Ibadan Lagos brown envelope journalism will want you to think, Biafra is much more than the current South eastern Nigeria, in fact it is only 3/5 of the total lands where the ancestral inhabitants are Igbos, ie, Asaba, Opanam in delta state, Obi igbo in Rivers state, there are also Igbo speaking towns and villages in Cross river and Akwa Ibom , Biafra is not land locked, even if she is land locked, again, look at Botswana, is she not land locked/ but she is way more succesful than Nigeria, Biafra has oil, in Anambara, Enugu is one place that there is oil, Gas and coal existing side by side in Africa, Ebonyi is good for Rice farming, that can feed the whole of Biafraland, Imo also has oil, ie when shell came to Imo during the early days of oil exploration in Nigeria, they fist came to Owerri, but they were prevented to stay there by Eze Njemanze, and then they went to Rivers state, BTW, in Ohaji Egbema LGA they pump oil from there and piped straight to Ogoniland. In Aba our ever hard working boys and Girls are always busy with, manufacturing wears, bags and shoes, do you know that the owner of Zara is among the richest men on the Planet? in Nnewi, that one , I no get mouth wetin those guys are capable of doing, only if they have the right incentives, we also have many people around the world, Africa is a huge market for Biafran products, so it is not about exporting to Europe and America only, only Africa is enough to sell our products and make wealth for Biafra, Moreover, Cameroon can ship their foodstuffs ( the ones we cannot produce locally) Just as they are doing for Gabon (where I am right now) Congo, Equatorial Guinea etc, so Biafra just Igboland Lacks nothing.
Ijust watched a video about the oil pollution in the Niger Delta and concluded that these people are the silliest people on earth, all those environmental degradation there was done by Yoruba, Hausa Fulani, but yet you say your Igbo brother is your problem, sorry for you guys.
Fellow Biafrans Iam saying this with a lot of sorrow in my mind because I don't want them to bu sued by our enemies to destabilise the new Nation, ka ha ghara i nara anyi aka mgba chie n'ala.

1 Like

Re: I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Whom re u convincing?

Pls before u leave. Pay back all the benefits u enjoyed as a nigerian eg federal allocation to ur Biafran states and every federal infrastructure in ur states. Don't take what belongs to nigerians with u
Toad
Re: I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be by cocoduck: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
Whom re u convincing?

Pls before u leave. Pay back all the benefits u enjoyed as a nigerian eg federal allocation to ur Biafran states and every federal infrastructure in ur states. Don't take what belongs to nigerians with u
Toad
i will not abuse you, because I will pull myself down to your level, but tell me one just one federal infrastructure in the east for example, is it the River port in Onitsha? how many ships have berthed there?
Re: I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be by DaBullIT(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2015
So since they already said they don't want to join the struggle, your post kinda sounds like begging , free them joor
Re: I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be by cocoduck: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2015
DaBullIT:
So since they already said they don't want to join the struggle, your post kinda sounds like begging , free them joor
go and read it again you nigerian, the title says clearly, I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be! so if I am Begging anybody it is my Biafran brothers, so read and comprehend
Re: I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be by DaBullIT(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
dOESN'T sound like that to me , furthermore, you even copied and pasted , does ''I Is A Crime To Force A Person '' make any sense even ?
cocoduck:
go and read it again you nigerian, the title says clearly, I Is A Crime To Force A Person To Be What He Does Not Want To Be! so if I am Begging anybody it is my Biafran brothers, so read and comprehend

(1) (Reply)

N1.04tn Fine: NCC Considers Mtn’s Plea For Leniency / We Are Confident In INEC Boss – PDP / I’m Not A Thief, And Not Afraid To Face Trial, Ex-nsa, Sambo Dasuki, Tells Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.