Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Just For The Records! It Didn't Start Like This! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just For The Records! It Didn't Start Like This! (520 Views)

Just For You / Will You Allow Your Husband/wife To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / Just For ONLY ME & HALFRICA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just For The Records! It Didn't Start Like This! by bigeagleeye(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Once upon a time there was a Coogar & the Babe3!
On the 23rd of Nov. 2011...
On the Dating & Meet-up Zone, a young man who is not igbotic and will not be caught dead saying..'t-led carefury' by name, Coogar created a thread titled BABE!
And so it looked as if that was how the adventure began...
An intruder by name, Denzel tried to make it look like every other thread but the lovebirds made him realize they were in for a long time! He quickly blended in and simply followed their lead.
My major strike is a Tpia5 moniker, who as if prophesying said to babe3 that she be careful...that was on Apr 05, 2013..it was like a message from the gods and BABE3 treated it as story for the gods..with the help of the smart don Coogar, who was not as unconscious and naive as his target...THEY BOTH AVOIDED GOING TO AUSTRALIA SO AS NOT TO SEE THE MESSENGER OF THE GODS SWEEPING AT THE RESORTS! cheesy
Today nairaland threads now carry theirs as the threading tale...funny enough, their gist has turned to MTN, it is Everywhere You Go!
I believe they both know what this means for the future and the consequence of their present actions and inactions! Not forgetting that even friends today can still turn out to be enemies tomorrow!
I don't know what Seun feels about this but I have heard before that bad news is good news for journalists especially when they are entrepreneurs! But it only goes to say if we don't make the Internet a safe place to live and work and even grow our children then there must still be a new world in the next Millennium! Because until the world is safe, Jesus will not come! God bless your reading eyes!
Re: Just For The Records! It Didn't Start Like This! by Daraph(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Adon hear... FTC

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Girls Come In For Friends With Benefits:08127620695 / Single Man. / Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.