Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Invest Or Save? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Or Save? (1279 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million / Get Surplus Bitcoins For Free Without Needing To Mine,invest,or Trading Website / Earn 17500naira Instantly, Then You Can Choose To Invest Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Or Save? by MansaMoussa: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Good day NLers,
I am a a young man with a decent job...not too much, but takes care of basic needs...
I have saved a token, but the lack of economic direction of this new govt is confusing me...
Inflation is killing the value of my money in the bank, the few businesses I tried to make enquiries about seem to be in difficulty and businessmen are telling me these are hard times for them too...i'm kinda confused...some say I should wait till January when the economy gets a direction, but the way things are going, I don't know waht the value would be like in Jan!
Pls advise? What is the best in this circumstance!
Thank you! No political discussion pls! Strictly economical!
Re: Invest Or Save? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Buy gold jewelleries and keep

Sell later when d economy has direction
Dat wat way u won't lose ur savings to inflation
Re: Invest Or Save? by yomi007k(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Guy wait till January ooo..

Nothing is straight for now.

Unless una get some kind under G tins

1 Like

Re: Invest Or Save? by MansaMoussa: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
Buy gold jewelleries and keep

Sell later when d economy has direction
Dat wat way u won't lose ur savings to inflation
Thanks oh! Hut I tried the Jewelry thing between 2007 and 2011 and I lost quite some money also..for example: i sold some pieces I bought for 15k in 2007 went for about 9k in 2011..overall I lost about 25% on my investment! That was the same period our stock market crashed!

I think i'll wait till January, but the inflation no be small thing oh! Make I wait am out sha!
Re: Invest Or Save? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
MansaMoussa:

Thanks oh! Hut I tried the Jewelry thing between 2007 and 2011 and I lost quite some money also..for example: i sold some pieces I bought for 15k in 2007 went for about 9k in 2011..overall I lost about 25% on my investment! That was the same period our stock market crashed!

I think i'll wait till January, but the inflation no be small thing oh! Make I wait am out sha!
Instead of leaving the money in your account idle, register for 3 months t.bills next week auction. No risk
Re: Invest Or Save? by MansaMoussa: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Royal155:
Instead of leaving the money in your account idle, register for 3 months t.bills next week auction. No risk
Makes sense..tnx loads
Re: Invest Or Save? by mastertunji(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Can u trade Binary, making cool cash in ur bank account?
Re: Invest Or Save? by Greenlandncom(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
MansaMoussa:
Good day NLers,
I am a a young man with a decent job...not too much, but takes care of basic needs...
I have saved a token, but the lack of economic direction of this new govt is confusing me...
Inflation is killing the value of my money in the bank, the few businesses I tried to make enquiries about seem to be in difficulty and businessmen are telling me these are hard times for them too...i'm kinda confused...some say I should wait till January when the economy gets a direction, but the way things are going, I don't know waht the value would be like in Jan!
Pls advise? What is the best in this circumstance!
Thank you! No political discussion pls! Strictly economical!
If you will like to invest, let's talk! 07064934061. I will give you 10% interest rate monthly!
Re: Invest Or Save? by Edidiong21: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2015
BUY LANDS IT DOES NOT DEPRECIATE.
CALL ME 08037748273 08054580244
EDIDIONG. FOR MORE ADVISE.
Re: Invest Or Save? by 7footre(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why not simply convert your money to dollars or pounds? I think you stand to gain a lot by doing so
Re: Invest Or Save? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
7footre:
Why not simply convert your money to dollars or pounds? I think you stand to gain a lot by doing so
i can't advice him to buy dollars or pounds especially now that our economy is in a bad shape or should I call it bad rhythm. My advice is for him to save that money in a diamond bank account, wait till January & see if the federal Government can implemente a policy to help the economy. Thanks You!

(1) (Reply)

Moi-moi Pouch Distributors Needed Nationwide / Pi Network / Make More Than $1 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.