Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises (825 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Pictures Of Shiites Worship Centres Being Destroyed-courtesy NHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by begod: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
the visit of aisha buhari to enugu has distroy farmer mbaka. He is now working for a demon with a mandate of distroying biafrans not just igbo. My fellow biafrans will you agree. I mourn mbaka this morning and will not regard or remember his agian because the mbaka you know now is evil ;( ;(
Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by kilode100(f): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Touch not my Prophet........

42 Likes

Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
@ops, You are an Id*iot

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by begod: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
kilode100:
Touch not my Prophet........
demonic prophet
Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by mikolo80: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
I pity you
e go shock you say mbaKa go mourn you

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by begod: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
@ops, You are an Id*iot
you are a hoppless man. Watch and see, soon
Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by Khd95(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
I sense stale okija weed manifesting
Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by Warlord3000(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP... WHY not face your English spellings first before having time for Mbaka...

"being" and "been" interchanges.. undecided
Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by Armaggedon: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hmm...muslims defending mbaka?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by andresia(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
hmmmm...op and the murder of english language
Re: Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises by FireE: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Armaggedon:
Hmm...muslims defending mbaka?

One thing that baffles me is that people are surprised at mbaka's stupidity, evil and liars.

Where was mbaka when boko haram were killing biafrans in the north?

Where was he when the duarad of duara said he will treat us as 5%?
May God reward him according to his evil work. Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Horrific Photos From Yesterday's Kano Bomb Blast Will Make You Cry / Breaking News: Man Who Organized Paris Attack Killed / Biafra Agitation: Protesters Marching Towards Berger Bridge (WATCH VIDEOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.