Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire (2763 Views)

Flamini: I Don’t Have €30billion In My Bank Account / Crystal Palace Sign Mathieu Flamini On Free Transfer / Crystal Palace Sign Mathieu Flamini On Free Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by dotcomnamename: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mathieu Flamini is renowned for the abundance of energy he gives to his Arsenal team on the pitch but for the past seven years he has been creating energy off the pitch... and hasn't told a soul.

Mathieu Flamini and his business partner created GF Biochemicals in 2008. Flamini has not told anyone about his energy company for years.

His company has become the first company on the planet to mass produce Levulinic Acid (LA), which is said to be able to replace oil in all its forms

Flamini has spent millions in research, trials, infrastructure and employee fees
But he believes: 'We are opening a new market... potentially worth £20bn'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3318339/Mathieu-Flamini-keeping-secret-seven-years-pioneering-company-revolutionise-energy-industry-make-20bn.html

I hope our Nigerian footballers showing off their flamboyant life can learn from this that, that is how vibrant a good football player should be, as you can't play football till 50 years old, neither can you play football till 60 years old. Look at Babayaro, e.t.c now.. #Flambouyant.

Mod pleaase let other young footballers see this to learn, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by dotcomnamename: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sorry Mod i'm not sure if this is the right place maybe be Business or Sport, you can shift it to the right section. Thanks.
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wow! Good one, Mathieu. I'm impressed.
Lalasticlala
Chelsea fans must see this. tongue
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by Hawx(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
A worthwhile investment
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by lexyman(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is a real example of a smart investor. He has seen the future and he's working towards owning it . Energetic Flamini producing energy
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by yorex2011: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is nice
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by gustav25: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Applause
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wow! Nice business idea....preparing for life after football!
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by abeysticks: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2015
nigeria footballers shld learn from dis!.
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one Mathieu. Only Arsenal players can do that tongue
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by abeysticks: 2:09am On Nov 16, 2015
OgidiOlu3:
Nice one Mathieu. Only Arsenal players can do that tongue
yes ooooo Up Gunners!
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by babyfaceafrica: 5:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Mikel wetin you use all your money do?!!!!......see you age mate?...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by Emmanuel602(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Wow I feel so inspired right now....... Mods do the needful

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by icankel: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Africans can only acquire cars, houses and women dats all

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by sunkieisland(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2015
He's definitely not waiting for endorsement deals.

Taking the initiative to give back to the society and make cool dough in the process.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by gustav25: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
timothy394:
Goodday everyone. Its another great win from my source again, congratulations to all my subscribers, including those that won with me for the first time, now u can prove that my games are real. Next fixed games are for wednesday, interested persons should call me now on 07053864005 for more details , so you can subscribe and get my games to be a partaker of my next great win, Don't miss this next great odds and chance, because it call for another celebration. stay bless
peter ozumuro ,carry your fraud and gerrara here
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by dotcomnamename: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
timothy394:
Goodday everyone. Its another great win from my source again, congratulations to all my subscribers, including those that won with me for the first time, now u can prove that my games are real. Next fixed games are for wednesday, interested persons should call me now on 07053864005 for more details , so you can subscribe and get my games to be a partaker of my next great win, Don't miss this next great odds and chance, because it call for another celebration. stay bless

[size=20pt]I wonder why the mods have not been able to deal with this guy derailing topics in different threads on nairaland. Smh[/size]

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by tundeotunba(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
I wonder why this kinda articles don't make front page! Since its not some gist about some celebs influencing people negatively. This story inspires me a lot.
It got me thinking.

RESPECT TO MATHIEU FLAMINI where ever he is!

Op! Op!! Op!!! U guys need to adjust!
Re: Arsenal Midfielder Mathieu Flamini Becoming Billionaire by tundeotunba(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
More

ftw.usatoday.com/2015/11/mathieu-flamini-energy-company-gf-biochemicals

You might not think much of Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini now, but he might just be saving the world in his spare time.
Flamini revealed in an interview with The Sun that seven years ago he co-founded GF Biochemicals with his friend Pasquale Granata, with the mission to combat
climate change and global warming. Flamini kept his involvement in GF Biochemicals a secret from his teammates, friends, and even his parents.
Via The Sun :
“For seven years I haven’t mentioned it to anyone,” Flamini said.
“When I moved to Milan in 2008 I met Pasquale, who became a
close friend and we always had in mind to do something together. I
was always close to nature and concerned about environmental
issues, climate change and global warming.”
The company, with a staff of around 400 workers, is
capable of mass-producing levulinic acid, a compound that
has been identified as one of 12 chemicals that could
potentially be used as an alternative to fossil fuels.
Via GFBiochemicals.com :
“GFBiochemicals is the only company to produce levulinic acid at
commercial scale directly from biomass.
In 2008, a group of biobased chemical experts saw the significant
potential of levulinic acid to replace petroleum-based products
across a range of market sectors. GFBiochemicals was founded to
develop the production technology needed for this revolution in chemicals and biofuels. GFBiochemicals demonstrated these breakthrough technologies in the Caserta plant, in partnership with the University of Pisa and the Polytechnic University of Milan. This commercial-scale plant was retrofitted with new conversion, recovery and purification technology.
With production at Caserta to be scaled up to 10,000 MT/a by 2017, GFBiochemicals expects substantial growth in the levulinic acid reflux market coming years.”
Flamini says he’s on the ground floor of an emerging market worth £20 billion, which will likely result in a nice raise compared to his wages at Arsenal.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Arsenal 4 Vs2 Tottenham (premier League) Highlights & Goals / Today's Sure Matches Booking Code / Just Got A Secured And Sure 1.60 To 2 Odd Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.