Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon (29150 Views)

Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / Patoranking Dapper In Suit After Arrest In Uganda / Watch D'banj Performance At One Lagos Fiesta, Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by vivianblog(f): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nigerian pop star, D’banj is currently in Kampala, the capital of Uganda, where he performed at Club Guvnor on Friday, November 13, 2015. He performed alongside some of Uganda’s finest pop stars like Navio and rapper, Chameleon as well as DB records acts, Kayswitch and 2Kriss. D’banj was also given a new Ugandan name ‘Omulangira’ meaning ‘Prince‘. This now adds to his long list of names including Capela, Mensah, kokomaster, Skibanj, White Lion etc

source http://viviangist.com/photos-from-dbanjs-performance-in-uganda-with-navio-and-chameleon

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove

6 Likes

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by vivianblog(f): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cute Guyz grin
Posted By Vivian Gist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Luvdmx(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
keep your head's up cos Better dayz ahead

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by youngberry001(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
cool cool
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Rixy007(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
How does dx news bring back d live lost in France cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Rikidony(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
he definitely must have shine the Kongo of those two kokolets cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Wizdray: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rixy007:
Absolutely NO cool
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by vivianblog(f): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rixy007:

As u can see there is no word France in the post ..... may be u have not eating ur sunday meal .... dear are u angry please take am easy ok 1love

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Rixy007(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
vivianblog:

As u can see there is no word France in the post ..... may be u have not eating ur sunday meal .... dear are u angry please take am easy ok 1love
am not angry am hungry.. It seems both work hand in hand..... Now I got a tutor telling me what I read nd what I didnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by lasisi69(f): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
End time
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by macaranta(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cool...but dude's music has headed south lately.
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by ERONX(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
ok
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Kelklein(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
~ DID YOU KNOW? ~

1. When you are up in life, your friends get to know who you are. But when you are down in life, you get to know who your friends are.

2. Such a disappointment when you defend someone for so long thinking they are different and they turn out to be just like what everyone said.

3. There's always something good coming. Remember that.

4. Appreciate what you have right now, because you don't always get a second chance.

5. Enjoy life today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is never promised.

6. Life has no menu. You get served what you deserve.

7. No one has ever made themselves great by showing how small someone else is.

#Lifetips

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by miqos02(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
cool
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by tobtap: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
bangalee ...hate or love him...he is a great entertainer cool

7 Likes

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na only outside the shores of naija Dbanj shows dey be big deal.
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by free2ryhme: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
What did they perform that is newsworthy the last time I checked he has not done anything meaningful

3 Likes

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Obrigardo: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dbanj is a retired musician now, tell me which songs did he sing, all his old school songs?

anyway Oga Seun, you go soon buy house for banana island, linda got nothing on you

2 Likes

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by ril19(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dude Is Hardly Even Relevant In Naija Anymore (MusicWise).

We Don Use Am Finish. We Don Dash Am Out To Other African Countries Like Chad n Burundi

5 Likes

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dbanj!!!
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
I didn't come to this thread to view pics or start famzing anybody.
I came to express my grievance on what i call Coporate Partiality by the admin in allowing a girl called vivian with about 5 accounts in her name or even more to be flooding her threads on frontpage, while others with single accounts, who have kept Nairaland rule from day one to beg for reognition of theirs.
All of us will leave this site for Nairaland founder and her. Since Linda Ikeji didn't work out, Vivian gist became a plan B.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ok
doing what he knows how to do best.
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by onatisi(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
From performing in big shows and now he is performing at club shows! shocked shocked
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by GentleYoung(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
M
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by onatisi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obrigardo:
Dbanj is a retired musician now, tell me which songs did he sing, all his old school songs?

anyway Oga Seun, you go soon buy house for banana island, linda got nothing on you
abeg gist me ,wettin dey happen between linda and Seun
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by Jusmudi(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Api sunday
Re: Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon by gurunlocker: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
This nigga have some bad ass bae at hand

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Vs Alex: Who Wore It Better? / Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller / Eucharia Anunobi Now A Prophetess & Deliverance Minister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.