Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja Idps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja Idps (421 Views)

Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" / Olakunle Churchill Donates Ambulance To Fire Service In Abuja / Olakunle Churchill Donates Ambulance To Fire Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja Idps by queenstl(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2015

Joshua, in response to request for help by the internally displaced persons (IDPs) who are currently settled at a makeshift camp in Kuchingoro area of Abuja, donated to them a cheque of N10 million with which they are expected to offset their medical costs, as well as cost of educating their children whose education has been temporarily halted by the acts of the terrorists. Also, Joshua pledged to deliver to the IDP camp, a medical ambulance for use in cases of emergency by the members of the IDP community. Speaking through his representative, Taleb Tebite who made the donation recently in Abuja, Joshua stated that the intention of the church and its partners to help alleviate the difficulties of the IDPs in resettling away from their homes. He noted that even though the camp could not be described as home to the IDPs, its conditions should be improved on to provide some level of comfort to them. Joshua thus called on the government and good spirited individuals to help improve the situation at the camp.

Source: http://examhall.net/home/tb-joshua-gifts-10-million-naira-medical-ambulance-to-abuja-idps/
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja Idps by queenstl(f): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja Idps by ORACLE1975(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good ONE
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja Idps by Chanchit: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
No matter what people say, this is the only minute of God I like in Nigeria, not ready to build university or buy private jet but is always willing to help the needy unlike others that are ready to take the remaining cash from the needy.
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja Idps by axortedbabe(f): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
If d people in charge no chop d money

(1) (Reply)

Long Wait Is Over- Dropping My Second Single Thursday / March Of Empires Cheats / Mark Zuckerberg Is A Proud Dad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.