Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Check Out The Most Liked Instagram Photo Ever! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Most Liked Instagram Photo Ever! (1279 Views)

List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Liked Instagram Photo Ever! by ivoatt(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kim Kardashian seems to have been blessed with the power of dominating social media. Before today, Kim and Kanye West’s wedding photo was the most-liked photo on Instagram.

But times change and people grow. Kendall Jenner, an American fashion model and television personality, shared on twitter that she now owns the most liked photo, EVER, on Instagram!

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4062stq2bsb.2216a2c3.jpg[/img]

It is a photo of Kendall Jenner, dressed in white, lying on the ground with her hair in heart shapes and her eyes closed. Just an everyday selfie!

She has kicked big sister Kim to the side. Kim’s photo racked 2.4 million likes. Now Kendall’s photo is at 2.5 million!

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5bdkso3flor.961df521.jpg[/img]
Re: Check Out The Most Liked Instagram Photo Ever! by Skanas(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who dem help

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (PHOTOS) / See How A Group Of Collage Girls Go On Bbm To Show There N Akedness (photos) / Davido Embarrasses MTV Base VJ Ehiz On Twitter (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.