Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Should A Lady Pastor Wear Trouser To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Lady Pastor Wear Trouser To Church? (1255 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / If Ladies Wearing Trouser To Church Is A Sin - Christians Check This Photo / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Lady Pastor Wear Trouser To Church? by opportunihub: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hello, This is Church Matters Trending Now @ www.SeriousMata..com:

Drop A Comment I Share I Follow Us For Daily Captivating Gists!

Should A Lady Pastor/Priest Wear Trousers To Church? Infact, Should Women Wear Trousers At All?

Click To Read Details & Drop Your Comment Now@ Http://seriousmata..com/2015/11/church-matters-in-general-should-women.html

Re: Should A Lady Pastor Wear Trouser To Church? by CharlyNick: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Does the Bible say anything about thatundecided
Re: Should A Lady Pastor Wear Trouser To Church? by vooks: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
opportunihub:

Should A Lady Pastor/Priest Wear Trousers To Church? Infact, Should Women Wear Trousers At All?

Click To Read Details & Drop Your Comment Now@ Http://seriousmata..com/2015/11/church-matters-in-general-should-women.html

Start with you, what do you think?
Re: Should A Lady Pastor Wear Trouser To Church? by PraiseDLord: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
opportunihub:

Or rather, should the female folks put on trouser at all either at home, to the office or church ?
NO!
No one with the Spirit of God will disregards the word of God in Due. 22:5!
It's an abominable thing before the Lord!
I've told you now - everyone reading this - I HAVE TOLD YOU the mind of GOD.
Yes you may argue it, talk about it or even win a debate. But the truth is the word of God remains the word of God & no true child of God that has the Spirit of God will put on trouser.
And not only trouser alone and every thing that you put on in order to sell or advertise your body to men. Those skimpy dresses - low back, low chest, short skirt and those abominable jezelic wears will only land you in hell!!!!!!
You have only one life to live and that's the life you're already living now and it will soon be gone as you don't even know the expiry date.
Repent please I beseech you all...
Re: Should A Lady Pastor Wear Trouser To Church? by vooks: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
PraiseDLord:

Or rather, should the female folks put on trouser at all either at home, to the office or church ?
NO!
No one with the Spirit of God will disregards the word of God in Due. 22:5!
It's an abominable thing before the Lord!
I've told you now - everyone reading this - I HAVE TOLD YOU the mind of GOD.
Yes you may argue it, talk about it or even win a debate. But the truth is the word of God remains the word of God & no true child of God that has the Spirit of God will put on trouser.
And not only trouser alone and every thing that you put on in order to sell or advertise your body to men. Those skimpy dresses - low back, low chest, short skirt and those abominable jezelic wears will only land you in hell!!!!!!
You have only one life to live and that's the life you're already living now and it will soon be gone as you don't even know the expiry date.
Repent please I beseech you all...
Why are you displaying the low IQ that characterizes Deeper Life sheeple?

Who determines women and men dress code, is it not the culture?

Who should be putting this on. Men or women?

Hint: it is a Scottish kilt

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Tithing And Reasons Why I Pay My Tithe / What Makes Christianity The One True Religion Of God? / MM Praise 2018 -How To Download Or Watch Live 76hourspraise Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.