Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State (821 Views)

Nigeria Bankrupt Because Of A Foolish Policy, Says Emir Sanusi / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State by hydroking23(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
The documents obtained show Wike's application for a total of 32 billion naira loan from September to November. Sources indicate that the loan facilities will be used in the inevitable re-run of the Rivers state Governorship election.

Meanwhile state civil servants and employees of state agencies such as the RSSDA have not been paid salaries and will not be beneficiaries of the loan facilities.

More to come!

Re: Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State by CharlyNick: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
wetin we no go see/hear for this our Naija Politics........

Since when did it become a crime for any Government to Borrow Loan? Even Buhari said the country is BROKE!!!

Are you not aware?

1 Like

Re: Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State by vkeydon(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
atleast he is better dan most nigerian governors who hv been in office for 6 month but hv owed workers for 6 month i think dis man is a gem.

#vote for gov. Nyesom wike for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State by sammyj: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wicked Wike always denying even when it's glaring ti the babies and the world !!

1 Like

Re: Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State by hydroking23(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
CharlyNick:
wetin we no go see/hear for this our Naija Politics........

Since when did it become a crime for any Government to Borrow Loan? Even Buhari said the country is BROKE!!!

Are you not aware?

If civil servants have not been paid for months and there are no new projects on ground and scholarship students from overseas are being sent back to Rivers state please explain to me what the money is being used for?

If his own Media advisor resigned due to non payment then you need to help us understand what he's doing with all these funds since you seem to have a better understanding of what's going on. I'll wait for your explanation.
Re: Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State by iruocious: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
This OP is either stewpid or very dull... Must you politicize everything in Rivers state? Buhari said Nigeria is broke, if you really live in Rivers state you'll know there's no money... Gov. Wike hasn't paid workers for sometime now, he hasn't even paid contractors handling contruction work... How do you expect him to run the state and deliver the dividends of democracy without money? Dakuku, Chris Finebone and his APC goons are mad people

Last week he was complaining abt Wike not paying workers, today he's complaining about Wike taking a loan and he is well aware of the dwindling IGR of the state... I won't be surprised if the APC in Rivers state accuse Wike of masterminding the paris attack.
Re: Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State by kossyablaze(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
What am I seeing?
Re: Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State by basilo101: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oil shud go down to N5 per barrel
Re: Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State by CharlyNick: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
hydroking23:

If civil servants have not been paid for months and there are no new projects on ground and scholarship students from overseas are being sent back to Rivers state please explain to me what the money is being used for?

If his own Media advisor resigned due to non payment then you need to help us understand what he's doing with all these funds since you seem to have a better understanding of what's going on. I'll wait for your explanation.

Wike is not the Only Governor Owing/borrowing. FG is borrowing, Lagos State Government is Borrowing, so why would Rivers be exceptional?

Wike has road projects at hand and of course he shouldn't have borrowed just to FIX ROADS but remember he came in and cleared the debts [paid workers] which the previous Administration left behind.

(1) (Reply)

FUEL SCARCITY: When Governmental Agencies Take The Adavantage To Extort People. / Abolition Of Indigene & Non Indigenes Discrimination In Schools In Nigeria / Breaking News: Man Who Organized Paris Attack Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.