Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

We Won't Mourn France Victim ...a Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won't Mourn France Victim ...a Must Read (473 Views)

Why We Won't Protest Against The Fuel Price Hike - PIC / Why We Won't Prosecute CCT Chairman - EFCC / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Won't Mourn France Victim ...a Must Read by Fyzt: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
I AM WORRIED.

I join the millions of people across the globe to mourn the victims of the attack in Paris last friday.

However, I am worried that our people are killed by Boko Haram and nobody even bothers to show solidarity with the people of Nigeria.

And something happens in France and then Africans carry it on their head. It's extremely shameful.

Yes, my thoughts and prayers are with the people of France in these difficult times, but why is the world acting so oblivious to what is going on in African countries especially Nigeria.

It's high time we become more conscious of the fact that we have no other home. Africans must learn to appreciate Africans, otherwise the journey stretches endlessly.

4 Likes

Re: We Won't Mourn France Victim ...a Must Read by felixzo1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
True talk.maybe nigerians are not human enough.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Mourn France Victim ...a Must Read by beeblah(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
the tot of this has been bothering me since I heard of the attack in Paris. u c, until we Africans wake from our slumbers, we won't record any major progress.
imagine the figure of casualties emanating day-in-day out from the deadly menace of the boko people. millions are dead, millions displaced, people are injured- live injury I mean. Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon, and other west African countries facing the pandemonium all the time. imagine all this while, we really need to wake Africans! there were times we bluntly believe the boko people doesn't exis and yet they kept on attacking.

I don't support terrorism in any way, bt see wahs coming from Africans on Paris attacks... we seems to watch other people's heads but neglect ours... and who will watch over us?

GOD??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ambode At 2015 Humbert H. Humphrey Annual Lecture And Awards Luncheon / NYSC 2 Start 3 Batches 4rm 2016,Issues Notice To 2015 Batch B Stream 'I' Corpers / Ribadu Confessed To Me That He Was Being Used By Obasanjo – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.