Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Latest Info On Immigration Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Info On Immigration Interview (1898 Views)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Info On Immigration Interview by saintsola(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2006
A report just reaching me from a reliable source in Abuja confirmed that the immigration inetrview scheduled for 16-18 has been postponed till further notice.
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by tetede: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2006
Thanks dear, av been hearing diff jist abt the immigration thing i dont know which one 2 believe.
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by tetede: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2006
Thanks dear, av been hearing diff jist abt the immigration thing i dont know which one 2 believe.
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by aladeoluwa: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2006
PLZ HOUSE, HELP ME TO FIND OUT ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE HND, OND, NCE AND ETC. THAT APPLY FOR IMMIGRATION APPLICATION WETHER THEIR INTERVIEWS IS HOLDING BETWEEN 16 - 18 OCT 2006.

BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT THEIR INTERVIEWS IS HOLDING BETWEEN THOSE SPECIFIED DATES. PLZ HOUSE ASSISTS ME ON THIS IMPORTANT ISSUES. PLZ

HOPE TO HEAR FROM THE HOUSE SOONEST.

CHEERS!
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by vokarugbo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2006
hey fellas,we seem to be forgetting dat the issue is not just the date of interview but whether one is shortlisted for the interview. so is there anyway with info about the shortlisted names or something of dat nature?
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by BERNICIA(f): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2006
Thanks my dear.Please do inform us whenever the interview is scheduled as well as the shortlisting.For all I know,We have a GOD,who makes a way where there seems to be no way. I also want to say thanks to NAIRALANDERS.I have been bessed tremendously.IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOULS. BERNICIA.
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by Mishie: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2006
to all concerned, just to affirm that the said interview scheduled to hold btween 16 to 18th was trully postponed till further notice. it is percieved that the whole process was marked with unclear recruitment processes. However, the lower cacdre is expected to hold their interview on the said dates. so if i were you, and i applied for the lower cadre positions, would rather call someone in Abuja for confirmation. dont sit and keep quiet.The postponement was announced on NTA network on friday last week. it was also gathered that the road safety recruitment has been cancelled for now.
Niaja must change. where are the change agents? lets get committed to this, somehow!
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by saintsola(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2006
for the lower cadre,your selection interview will take place in your various state of origin.the only interview that will take place is that of the supretendent which is for Bsc holders alone.Even government establishment are discreminating between HND and Bsc holders.why won't private organisation place embargo on HND holders.may God save HND holders in this country in Nigeria.
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by aladeoluwa: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2006
PLZ I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE INTERVIEW FOR THE LOWER CADRE IMMIGRATION TEST IS HOLDING. IS IT BETWEEN THAT STIPULATED DATE OR NOT?

PLZ HOUSE ASSIST.
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by tijannydot(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2006
i just came back from abj yesterday, for the lower cadre, they have started with their interview,but for the superintendent, they said it has been postponed until further notice and that the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. however the measures they will use in shortlisting when an aptitude test has not been written is to everyone a misery. lastly , they said the shorlisted ones will be interviewed , if need be. so i think what they are trying to pass across is that power play is next. i collected my form no precisely 2 fridays ago and my no is 5095, about 2000 forms have been destroyed while the last person i talked with had 7894, so untill further notice could be tomorrow, next month or even next year. to be candid, the number of us appling are more than the total number of immigration staff nationawide. and i learnt they will recruit only 4000. niger na wa o. so if u are applying for inspectorate and the rest, go to your NIS STATE HQ.they've started interview in abj. Goodluck.
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by asheggy: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2006
that of lagos interview is going on without obstrution, i mean as from the inspectorate downward. but only 4 lagosians we that re not from lagos re not given the chance to partake in the exercise
If it happens in that form then, who and who is going to partake in ABUJA exercise?
NIGERIA NA JAGAJAGA DEM DEY DO THEIR THINGS
May god c us 2ru ooooooo in Jesus name amen!
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by cosby(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2006
guys weldone,
please.all i want to know is if the submission of the application is postponed,i missed the firt set,please update me if it is postponed,i will surely appreciate
wale adebiyi
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by igoldson(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2006
Thanks for the information,but some of us that applied for the supretendent aca residing outside Abuja have not gotten our numbers nor any form of contact that will enable us patake in the interview.
how do we do,Please help

Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by Carlosein(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2006
all u guys are right cos i just got back from abuja yestaday (went on friday last) it really has been postponed, that is the superintendent cadre. my form number is 3198 and i submitted my form on friday, forthnight ago. the number of forms i saw in the office where they were submitted for numbering will be at least three thousand and they were jusst discarded on the floor ensuring that some do not even have the chance of enlisstment for the test. the sight was really disheatening but as always this is naija. let's keep praying and hoping it all goes well. take care guys the lord is still in control
Re: Latest Info On Immigration Interview by powerball: 3:55am On Oct 21, 2006
Hello Nairalanders,

I applied for the Inspectorate posts of the Immigration Service in Benin.

Can u believe that i spent about N2,500 on Local Govt I.D,Declaration of Age,Doctors Report ,Transport and Itinery.

Interview was billed last monday,we got to their Headquarters,only to find that more than 4000 people that applied only 200 names were shortlisted.

The criteria of their shortlisting was very babaric,there was no sort of interview or aptitude test.

Names just came out like that from the sky.

Immigration only opened their weakness and therefore they are very corrupt.I urge EFCC to intervene in this matter.

We graduates are getting frustrated.For instance i had bombs,i would have blasted the buildings of the Immigration Outfit.

Bye.
POWERBALL.

(1) (Reply)

Career@ May And Baker / First Inland Bank! / Elf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.