Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka (1391 Views)

‘we Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood’- Avengers Promise / Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by midolian(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Outspoken Enugu-based cleric and founder of Adoration Ministry, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has advised Nigerians against heaping unnecessary blame on President Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari, according to the Catholic priest, is not the cause of the sorry state of the nation.

Mbaka gave this charge in Enugu on Saturday in a sermon at his weekly Adoration Ministry, NAN reports.

He equally lauded President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing ministers from the southeast zone and assigning them with good portfolios.

The cleric also warned those agitating for the Republic of Biafra to go back to their business as the protest could lead to their death.

“Locking up your shops and disrupting economic activities will not add any naira to your pocket, whatever grievance you have could be resolved through dialogue,” the cleric was quoted as saying.

He lambasted those leaders that were behind the agitation and protests, saying they should use their children for the struggle.

He said that the five states in the zone had a minister each as prescribed by the Nigerian constitution.

“President Buhari’s action has proven that the South-East has not been marginalised. I would have reacted if no minister emerged from the zone,” he said.

He blamed Igbo leaders for not living up to the expectation of the people in the area, adding that past governors, National Assembly members failed woefully in discharging their mandates.

“President Buhari is not the cause of poor roads, unemployment and other decay infrastructures in the South East, we should blame our leaders.

“Most of the roads had been awarded but our leaders squandered the fund, even the university teaching hospital in Enugu is a no-go-area and our leaders are not concerned about it,” he said.

Mbaka called on the new Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, to use his office to employ youths in the zone, adding that it would stop what he called another Boko Haram in the South East if not curtailed.

He praised Buhari’s war against corruption, saying it had enthroned due process and sanity in governance.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/15/i-would-have-hit-buhari-if-no-minister-emerged-from-south-east-father-mbaka/
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Sarang(f): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Sunnymatey(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
father, father.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by CharlyNick: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
This Rev Father don start Again...

Wetin Buhari do you na cheesy
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by midolian(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by 4everGrand(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
CharlyNick:
This Rev Father don start Again...

Wetin Buhari do you na cheesy

Oga, u read the stuff at all?
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by 4everGrand(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
One of the Igbos with sense. I hope others will listen to the voice of reason.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by ORACLE1975(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ok
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by CharlyNick: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
4everGrand:

Oga, u read the stuff at all?

Yes Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Henrypraise41(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Actually he is not the cause of the rottens in nigeria but he promised to amend some of the problems and now the reverse is the case, where is the campagne promises? The missing girls, N5000 for unemployed, Crushing of boko haram within 3 months and so on, he couldnt have promised in the first place.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by sammyj: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Well said sir except ministers emerged from the SE who is seeking self succession! !! angry
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Eboski(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rev Father Mbaka well said..
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by mightyokwy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who take mbaka serious these days, is unfortunate that he has allowed himself to be used by politicians. He started making noise since aisha visited her.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by cocoduck: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oil money is too sweet.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
This man is talking rubbish again. How could ministers not emerge from South East when it is required that they do by the constitution.

Trust me, if it weren't constitutionally required for each state to have a minister, Buhari wouldn't have picked any from the South East.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by demolinka(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bros I no see where e say e go hit am na angry
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Xpaz: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
sold d future of your Children for ordinary Minister position. what am I even saying. He is a rev fr. they HV no children
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Dannyset(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
All the agitation in the Country is fuelled by bad loser PDP. A Lot are still going to happen, coupled with sabotaging. The earlier the Buhari govt sees this and nip it in the bud, the better, especially for all of us.
Father Mbaka has spoken well.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by nnachukz(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
I hope he knows that Buhari has not done the south easterners any favour? Constitution just forced him to do what he did. When appointments that needed favour was done, he remembered not easterners instead called them 5% voters.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by midolian(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xpaz:
sold d future of your Children for ordinary Minister position. what am I even saying. He is a rev fr. they HV no children
Thank God you know you are confused
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Chanchit: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
mightyokwy:
Who take mbaka serious these days, is unfortunate that he has allowed himself to be used by politicians. He started making noise since aisha visited her.

Me sef wonder o, cos I watched the video where he said Nigeria should split if we can't accommodate each other, I wonder how we've accommodated each other from then till now. And every state is entitled to a ministerial slot.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by emmalexabl(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
4everGrand:
One of the Igbos with sense. I hope others will listen to the voice of reason.

Gov. Fayose hitherto remains the only sensible being from the Wastern Nigeria.
And I still wonder why you, yorubas haven't listened to his voice of reason.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by BaddieKay(f): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
This priest should just take a break please
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by mazzi: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mbaka leave nigerian politics...why won't buhari appoint ministers from southeast when the constitution has already compelled him to do so? Please mbaka, you should be a voice of the voiceless and not a political praise singer. A litre is now #200, and we expect you to say something cos this affect 98% of your adoration members who are always at the receiving end any bad policy from the government.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by mightyokwy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chanchit:

Me sef wonder o, cos I watched the video where he said Nigeria should split if we can't accommodate each other, I wonder how we've accommodated each other from then till now. And every state is entitled to a ministerial slot.
Mbaka has been misbehaving lately. I don't think he would have been saying all these if Aisha did not visit her last week. Am disappointed in him.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by clevadani: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
I like this guy. He's always speaking the truth without fear.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Okanokan(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
An Afterthought! considering the reaction of his people over his initial press statement.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Onyejiuwaokoh: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
It is the same thing as I would have hit buhari if no governor or senator or rep emerged from south east. Mbaka needs serious prayers now, he is being carried away by the worldly things and activities.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by 4everGrand(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
emmalexabl:

Gov. Fayose hitherto remains the only sensible being from the Wastern Nigeria.
And I still wonder why you, yorubas haven't listened to his voice of reason.

The only? Continue in ur ignorance
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by 4everGrand(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
It is the same thing as I would have hit buhari if no governor or senator or rep emerged from south east. Mbaka needs serious prayers now, he is being carried away by the worldly things and activities.

Where in d statement did he say he would 'hit' Buhari. Masters of sensational headlines.
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
okay...

(1) (Reply)

My 16 Declarations for 2016! / OKOROCHA: Nnamdi Kanu Should Die By Hanging / Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.