Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose (1111 Views)

No Going Back On TSA, Fed Govt Insists / CBN Expects 100% Compliance On TSA As Deadline Ends Today / APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Islie: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
* Says policy is a fraud against Nigerians
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has said he will not attend the meeting called by the Federal Government with State governors on the Treasury Single Account (TSA), pointing out categorically that the State Government was not interested in the TSA policy, which he said was a fraud against Nigeria and its people.

File: Ekiti state Governor Elect, Mr Ayodele Fayose.
Governor Fayose said in a press statement issued on Sunday, by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka that “the Federal Government should rather remove the veil on the face of REMITA so that Nigerians can know the real owners, through whom the All Progressives Congress (APC) is siphoning Nigeria money to fund Kogi and Bayelsa States governorship election.”
Fayose said: “From all intent and purposes, this TSA policy is aimed at recouping money spent on the last general elections by the APC, as well as raise money for future elections, especially the Kogi and Bayelsa States gubernatorial poll.
“It is also meant to enrich some individuals for doing virtually nothing and that can be seen from the discovery of N25 billion that already accrued to just a single company in one month!
“How can the Federal Government justify a transaction in which a single company gets one percent, amounting to N25 billion in one month?
“In this economic situation that Nigeria is, shouldn’t the one percent commission have been negotiated downward to like 0.1 percent which would have reduced the N25 billion to N2.5 billion?
“Even manufacturing companies, with thousands of employees don’t make N25 billion profit in one month.
“Therefore, what Nigerians are expecting from the Federal Government is explanation on the alleged N25 billion naira scam already associated with the operation of the TSA, instead of calling State Governors to a meeting that is aimed at imposing the TSA policy on the States.”
Maintaining that he will not attend the Federal Government’s meeting with State governors on the TSA, Governor Fayose said the Federal Government cannot force its policies on States that are federating units in the Nigeria federation.
“Ekiti State is entitled to its own policies and it is not under any obligation to accept Federal Government policies, especially the TSA that is already robed in the garment of fraud.
“I therefore wish to state categorically that Ekiti State is not interested in the TSA policy and since the State is not interested, I,
as the custodian of the popular mandate of the entire people of the State will not attend any meeting called by the Federal Government on the TSA,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/i-wont-attend-fgs-meeting-with-govs-on-tsa-fayose/

lalasticlala
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by tunwumi: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ekiti people. this is what you get for voting in a bus conductor to occupy your state house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by RollingStones(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ioannes:
Ekiti people. this is what you get for voting in a bus conductor to occupy your state house.

You lack comprehension issues.

Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by doctokwus: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
I think fg's continued non response to fayose's unguarded utterances is getting to him and its making him restless and scared.Pls fg shd at least respond to one of fayose's insane utterances less he may physically attack pmb one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by soloafe: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ioannes:

allow the voters from ekiti to do the complaining.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laughing in Swahili grin grin ,, As if this guy have any reasonable thing to contribute in the meeting.. Tell him that his presence is not needed. Cause a tout should not be allowed into such a serious meeting...

Fayose claiming SAINT... The POULTRY SCAM saga shouldn't be left aside..

www.nairaland.com/18995/how-fayose-looted-ekiti-treasury

#SayNoToToutLeadership
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by ORACLE1975(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
madness
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by juman(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ioannes:

Mr. man use your sense. The governor said the right thing. The TSA is fraudulent.
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by DebateNigeria: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ioannes:
Did you bother to read the press statement at all or u started having oral dairrhoea as soon as u saw Fayose's name.
Lalasticala food is here for all to eat o

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by aresa: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Where was this roadside blahblah mouth when jona signed the contract for this company to deduct 1% payment?

He obviously was conveniently asleep and kept quiet under jona and finally woke up under PMB to super barking bingo to bark over every silly and idiotic thing he wakes up with...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
If u like dont go. Ur absence wont be noticed cos fg hasnt given a sh1t about u since day 1...........but wait oh......i thought wailers said the "fraudulent" tsa was gej's idea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by qualityovenbake(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ok
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by 9jii(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
I like to give my haters d treatment buhari is giving fayose. I DONNO U KNOW ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by ki02020(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
His presence is of no use
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
DebateNigeria:
Did you bother to read the press statement at all or u started having oral dairrhoea as soon as u saw Fayose's name.
Lalasticala food is here for all to eat o

whatever dairrhoea means. if you want to insult someone how about getting a dictionary.
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
juman:

Mr. man use your sense. The governor said the right thing. The TSA is fraudulent.

yessah.
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by AWONEYAN(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
..And when they made important decisons ,while Ekiti is not represented, you will say Ekiti is been short changd...Mr Man, I tot you pple said TSA agreeement was concluded under GEJ, that Buhari should not take the honour. Even if you want to be a thug, be a sensible one. All dis my mother wears pampers like PMB, kindl of jargons won't sell again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Coolabbie: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
doctokwus:
I think fg's continued non response to fayose's unguarded utterances is getting to him and its making him restless and scared.Pls fg shd at least respond to one of fayose's insane utterances less he may physically attack pmb one day.
grin grin grin grin grin
Let them keep giving him the silent treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
soloafe:

allow the voters from ekiti to do the complaining.
OK sah.
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
RollingStones:

You lack comprehension issues.
Zombie.
oh I do?
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Okanokan(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
However send your Deputy. Its a State issue and you need to be on know of what's going on.
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
he won't be attending. who cares. it was his mentor that signed the deal giving the said company 1%. so why is Fayose frothing at the mouth now and his numerous supporters insulting me here.

is this how to play opposition

if buhari says come, why not go first and hear what is to be discussed.

putting a bus conductor as governor is obviously not the right thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by qualityovenbake(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
I agree with Fayose, Treasury Single Account (TSA) will give too much power to the federal government. Every state should control their resources. This will stop agitation/secession from different ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by DebateNigeria: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ioannes:

whatever dairrhoea means. if you want to insult someone how about getting a dictionary.
As you can see, I don't insult people. I have not insulted you. But truth is that you are having diarrhoea... Everyone knows what I mean.
Re: I Won’t Attend Fg’s Meeting With Govs On TSA – Fayose by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Ayo Fayose remains a thorn in APC's flesh. smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy And Double Standard Of The World Reaction To Terror Attacks.(pics) / See What Nigerians Are Saying About Abubakar Audu’s Demise / FG Declares Dec 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays - Punchng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.