Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) (30362 Views)

New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba / Real Madrid Crowned 2017 Spanish Super Cup Champions (photos) / Real Madrid Crowned 2017 UEFA Super Cup Champions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by leookagbare: 3:42am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Olufhemy(m): 5:04am On Nov 16, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]
Very daft yolobastard!
ONYE ZUZU
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Enyimba of Biafra

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by marlockj: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Chai see the joy n smile on does kids faces, watching what ever is going on on the tab.

To them what they are seeing is too gud to be true.

The mama no wear bra.

Poverty bastard still remain your name.

Before I enter this kind Villa, I go first go buy carton of condom, put for my motor dey go.

I go use my tablet do cinema for young girls,ticket to my tablet cinema na 2 rounds each girl.

To enter my motor and sit alone 3 rounds of crious nacking.

To play music with my car while you ur inside 4 rounds.

With ac 5 rounds.

Then to drive you wit it, Jst for 1min 5 rounds plus fingeringgg

For me to on my head light for you to see 2 rounds.

Conji no for Jst near me.

Infact I for crown my self fcking king .

I go buy enough shaving stick join then anti STD spray,as you dey open I go 1st clear forest,then bring out my anti STD spray.spray the thing lik insecticide. Then enter my safe heaven.

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria futbol is made in the south-east no doubt...Haters vex if u lyk
Must you guys chest beat about everything? Where were you when Kano pillars won for four consecutive season in an outstanding fashion
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by marlockj: 6:37am On Nov 16, 2015
marlockj:
Chai see the joy n smile on does kids faces, watching what ever is going on on the tab.

To them what they are seeing is too gud to be true.

The mama no wear bra.

Poverty bastard still remain your name.

Before I enter this kind Villa, I go first go buy carton of condom, put for my motor dey go.

I go use my tablet do cinema for young girls,ticket to my tablet cinema na 2 rounds each girl.

To enter my motor and sit alone 3 rounds of crious nacking.

To play music with my car while you ur inside 4 rounds.

With ac 5 rounds.

Then to drive you wit it, Jst for 1min 5 rounds plus fingeringgg

For me to on my head light for you to see 2 rounds.

Conji no for Jst near me.

Infact I for crown my self fcking king .

I go buy enough shaving stick join then anti STD spray,as you dey open I go 1st clear forest,then bring out my anti STD spray.spray the thing lik insecticide. Then enter my safe heaven.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations to Enyimba of Aba and Heartland of Owerri and in deed all to the premiership teams. It was a hotly contested season and I wish greater achievement to all the teams going continental. Our teams need to feel the continental glories again. Kudos to the NFA and the the Leagues Management Team for the good job done. We can always improve on this next season. If our league is strong and competitive only then can we dominate Africa. The various teams should please work on the facilities, we can not afford to lag behind South Africa and the North African countries.

Up Enyimba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by shegzxxy(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2015
D league is getting beta.. Congrat enyimba
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations to the people's elephants.
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by banki(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria futbol is made in the south-east no doubt...Haters vex if u lyk

Yeh I agree....

Coached by kadiri ikhana....
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2015
kossyablaze:
Nigga?was I fuckn wit u?and u black like kiwi!Ur hoe Opeoluwa should b ashamed of herself for dating a cowardic lunatic like u.Ayepola Muyiwa!U r a disgrace to Osun State...stupid tribal silly dude.
You're so jobless for having the time to go through my profile. I don't have your time idiot
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by femo86(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2015
PLANETMARS:
biafra premier league 2050/2051 season

Walahi You be badt guy grin grin grin
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by omerah86(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2015
agoadiv:
it should have been heartland and I'll dance the whole akokwa dis sunday
........U from Akokwa??
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Nani2512(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2015
That's my guys
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2015
SonOfEl:

Like we care about your opinion.....mtchewwwwww.....pls die well of envy.

useless club nd league....my opinion

wack tu watch with useless playas
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by uduokirika1(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2015
It was 3 consecutive times and Enyimba was placed second throughout on just one point or goal difference!

Am not in support of the guy u quoted though, careless uttrances are expected
Thanks
TeamSimple:

Must you guys chest beat about everything? Where were you when Kano pillars won for four consecutive season in an outstanding fashion

3 Likes

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by SonOfEl(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2015
OkeEsibe:

O

Hehehe.....e pain am
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2015
braine:

I heard it in my room! It was really loud.
Ahn ahn lol But why you no come stadiun watch naa? Gatefee was 1H
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by taiocol: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2015
ogbukara:
Congratulations enyimba fc the best football team in nigeria

I will slap your mouth outta your head of

Wolves Is the best Team in Naija cry
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by taiocol: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
TeamSimple:

3 not 4

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by taiocol: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
OkeEsibe:

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Kaydem(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Ajibel:
I was at the stadium. Returned home with a pounding headache. The fireworks and knockouts were really defeaning!!!
Lol...same here.
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
enyimba, warri wolves, sunshine stars all useless clubs with useless stadias

dts if dey even own 1?

poverty stricken footballers with no ambition
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by taiocol: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
OkeEsibe:
enyimba, warri wolves, sunshine stars all useless clubs with useless stadias

dts if dey even own 1?

poverty stricken footballers with no ambition

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by gemale(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nzogbu enyimba enyi.... D northern stranglehold on naija top flight futbal has finally bin broken. Nw it's tym 2 dominate Africa @ next season's CAF champion's league lyk 2002 & 2003.
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by Manbryto(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
PLANETMARS:
biafra premier league 2050/2051 season

Wahali mental case for u
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by gemale(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
laurel03:
Sunshine started d season with good spirit but they end it like arsenal
NA y dem call demselves akure gunners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by dwesternmall: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by gretblue: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
The same people celebrating Enyimba triumph in Nigeria league were also the same people clamouring for Biafra in Aba few days ago. Two face people indeed.

Re: Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) by fx45(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
TeamSimple:
Taa! Will you just shut it! Aren't there Yorubas in Enyimba FC? For your information, most of the Kano Pillars players are Igbos.

What do you know about Nigerian League? Kano Pillars can never win fair and square. Thank God, good officiating helped to demystify them this season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player / Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms / Middlesbrough Signs John Obi Mikel On A Free Transfer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.