Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Buhari's Body Odour - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari's Body Odour (969 Views)

10 Ways To Detect If You Have Mouth Odour (Funny) / How Do I Tell A Customer That She Has A Body Odour / Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Body Odour by Kirinwa: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
wink I know a lot of people would like to know more about this joke on the lengendary 'body odour' of Buhari.

Well literarily this body odour means signs, messages, signals as conveyed by observance of President Buhari.

I wish this joke can be put on video as a catoon such as Area.

Happy Reading!

1st Journalist: Mr President I heard fuel is now #400 in Lagos
You promised to make it #40/litre
Buhari: Shebi I resemble magician for your eyes?

2nd Journalist: Mr President, the economy is crashing gradually. Imagine $1 is now #260. You promised pellow Nigerians $1 to #1
Buhari: Nansence. This is surely the handiwork of the umbrella pipul. They want to sabotage my government.

3rd Journalist: Your Excellency, there was a mention of Nigeria in ISIS blog on the Paris attack. Should Nigerians be worried?
Buhari: *visibly angry. What nansence kweshion be dis.Abi you never know sey Nigeria dey war with Boko Haram?
Who send una self?
Oya here's my body odour!
*opens his armpits

The 3 journalists takes off!
Re: Buhari's Body Odour by otunbaogege(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dafuq iz dz undecided
Re: Buhari's Body Odour by mperoakeem(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Was I suppose to laugh
Re: Buhari's Body Odour by itskinglee(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Some jokes tho angry

Abeg contribute laugh for d fuu cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Contact List (different Types Of Boo) / Joke Of The Day! Must Read / What An Irony: Caption This Hilarious Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.