Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) (94064 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Fire Oubreak At Oriental Hotel In Victoria Island, Lagos. See Photos / OUR Cctv Installation With Pictures.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
36posts:

Bro.. Add me for BbM 52C34A7F No Commit Suicide I beg cry

done
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
wink
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by ipledge10(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
PLANETMARS:
And u forgot planetmars mansion president of nairaland #Awon werey 100%
who dash monkey banana. .. undecided

Banana Island or coconut Island, i just want to have mansionS
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by Raxxye(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Where is Yuzedo's mantion is that iceland?
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
What are you hustling?
pretydiva:
Hmmm...baba God bless my hustle oo
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by segcymoor(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cool
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why the banana in the name of the place?
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by kennycalls(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thanks for the timely info, just what I needed. coz am relocating there soonest.after all those living there don't have two heads?
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Coz Bannana dey the Island
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
janellemonae:

They are clearly not unecessary showoffs. There are a lot of beautiful cheaper estates in Victoria island and lekki wt much more land to build ur dream house. There are other things to spend money on when life is not a competition.

Linda was trying to prove a point. She's proved it. It still won't earn her friends in d industry. And she & her parents will still not be invited to dinner wt d billionaire neighbours.
all this one na english. D way they flaunt the small the have U will think they own all of Lagos JS
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
kennycalls:
Thanks for the timely info, just what I needed. coz am relocating there soonest.after all those living there don't have two heads?

You fit pay 1m NairA per month or 50m for one plot of land embarassed
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

all this one na english. D way they flaunt the small the have U will think they own all of Lagos JS
Na so
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
For that Island.. 5 naira Pure water is soldier for 50 nairA
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by kennycalls(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
36posts:

You fit pay 1m NairA per month or 50m for one plot of land embarassed
if u don't know me don't judge me Na.
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
kennycalls:
if u don't know me don't judge me Na.

I wasn't judging. Just letting you know. cool
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
reclaimed land ehh! Just wait till the day the Atlantic will surge and reclaim its property. Then, youll hear people go like" I had a N3billion property on banana island but its no more banana island but currently underwater aquatic island!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
makavel7:
reclaimed land ehh! Just wait till the day the Atlantic will surge and reclaim its property. Then, youll hear people go like" I had a N3billion property on banana island but its currently underwater!!! sad

Funny grin
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by kennycalls(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
36posts:

I wasn't judging. Just letting you know. cool
my father is the owner of the heaven and the earth! his name is Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
How can I pay $200,000 for a flat and pay $15,000 per annum for maintenance ? angry
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Proverb 14:12 '''' Proverb 16:25
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by Onlymewakacum(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Keep hope alive. The Lord is our strength!
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by Onlymewakacum(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
makavel7:
reclaimed land ehh! Just wait till the day the Atlantic will surge and reclaim its property. Then, youll hear people go like" I had a N3billion property on banana island but its no more banana island but currently underwater aquatic island!!! sad

Hmmm! So u r smarter than the Adenugas, Abiolas n Dantatas that acquired properties on the Island?

1 Like

Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why re u guys exposing my vicinity? I dnt like it ooo angry
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
vislabraye:
How can I pay $200,000 for a flat and pay $15,000 per annum for maintenance ? angry

Abi

1 Like

Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Why re u guys exposing my vicinity? I dnt like it ooo angry

Oh lipsrsealed
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by 36posts: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
kiss
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by moshino(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
SWG1:

I buy ur idea. But calabar, asaba and Enugu is the key word. And maybe Ibadan

Calabar and Uyo, which is better in all spheres, just curious.
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by moshino(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
makavel7:

You speak from ignorance. There are many Countries in the world that are Islands, and most of them are more developed than Nigeria. Google is your friend, and can enlighten you.

1 Like

Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
shizzy7:
I will rather settle down in a mansion that is less expensive in Ibadan, delta or Calabar where there is no crazy traffic, few people, low standard of living and fresh air.

Exit the main gate of Banana Island and you will experience crazy Lagos life.

Ur on point my sister... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by shizzy7(f): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
dukeolumde:

Ur on point my sister... grin grin grin grin
Yes ooo bro.
Re: Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) by shizzy7(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
moshino:

Calabar and Uyo, which is better in all spheres, just curious.
They are both nice places but if you love nature and scenic beauty, Calabar is your destination or plateau.

Uyo is a cool and coordinated place with less drama.
I know nooo just my thought, I have not been to those places.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.