Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ferab Story Arena - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ferab Story Arena (396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ferab Story Arena by Holuwaferanmi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
guys i need your go ahead before i start posting new story loading "sexual assault : my ordeal
Re: Ferab Story Arena by Holuwaferanmi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Prologue
The story is about a young girl that was sexually assaulted by her step father not only that , she was also impregenated and strucked with HIV go trough it and see what lies the fate of this wicked man
It was that sunny midday on thursday while I was taking a nap in my room i began to feel some one’s hand on my buttocks i quickly waked up to my suprise it was my step father (Mr. Iyke), i jumped up to my feet on top of my mattress “sir what are doing” i questioned my step father with fear as my blood was pumping faster than i ever immagined, “Uhm please let me do just small please i will do it gently” my step father said with a staggering voice before I could think of any thing he grabbed my waist and landed me ontop of my small mattress then he started struggling with his belt while he was on the middle of my left leg and my right leg i tried to push him but my efforts seemed to be invane, ‘any one ahome’ my mom’s voice came to my hearing my step father jumped up and he made his way out of my room. It was 2am in the night he came to my room again he waked me up gently hitting me on my leg I woked up “are you here to rape me again?” I quickly questioned him. “dont you have an atom of respect 4 me” my step father said “all the respect i had for you died when you tried to rape me” I concluded ….
To Be Continued…

(1) (Reply)

You Can Change Without Waiting For New Dawn / Mandy's Law Episode 8 / Dwartsonline Calls For Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.