Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Black Peoples Origin - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Peoples Origin (650 Views)

The Origin Of Urhobo People / The Origin Of Tribal Marks Practice In Nigeria,styles And Reasons. (photos) / Where Yoruba And Igbo Peoples Meet - Ugbodu, Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Peoples Origin by abidex0z(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
I have been pondering alot about where black people originated from,could someone pls educate me on that...nb:I'm not trying to be a blasphemy or causing uproar within my fellow nairalanders just want to learn..
Re: Black Peoples Origin by macof(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Well I think to find the origin of black people is to find the origin of humans, cus the black race is the oldest race

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

1st Dec World Aids Day 2015 Red Ribbon Images, Logo Wallpapers For Fb Twitter / Photo News From Chieftaincy Confirmation Made By Olu Of Warri On Warri Indigenes / Stop Spreading Falsehood. The Oba Is A Descendant Of Oduduwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.