Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) (400 Views)

Why Has Ntel Refused To Come To Other Parts Of NGR? / Anker Has Come To Nigeria / When Will Spectranet Come To Badagry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by proxyjobs: 1:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Hello Nairalanders
Am very sure i can count on you guys now,am currently handling an MSC Projects
and am seeking to get a list of markets across board with in Nigeria.
for example with in LAGOS- Ikeja LGA -COMPUTER VILLAGE (ICT and electronics)
MARINA- BALOGUN MARKET (Cloths ,Fabric,shoes & other accessories)
Oshodi market

pls your inputs will be very very appreciated for those in the North which markets do you guys have there
and if you can state what the market is popularly know for and the LGA in which it is situated.
All inputs are welcomed.
Thanks
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by proxyjobs: 1:28am On Nov 16, 2015
Waiting thanks
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by Merlissa(f): 2:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Trade fair

Ojuwoye - mushin

Idumota

Google can help you
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by proxyjobs: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Merlissa:
Trade fair

Ojuwoye - mushin

Idumota

Google can help you

thanks for the input,yea google is still trying its best on my search
Re: Come To The Rescue<<msc Project>>ur Inputs Needed.(list Of Markets In Nigeria) by Merlissa(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
proxyjobs:

thanks for the input,yea google is still trying its best on my search

Am glad I could help

(1) (Reply)

Used I Pad 1 64g With Sim For Sale / Lenovo Thinkpad Carbon 20a8 8gb 256g Ssd 14" I5 Ultrabook $799.00 / Walk Through Metal Detector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.