Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Is This Man Yet To Become Super Eagles Coach??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is This Man Yet To Become Super Eagles Coach??? (836 Views)

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / Super Eagles Celebrate Leon Balogun On His Birthday / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Man Yet To Become Super Eagles Coach??? by abeysticks: 2:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Looking at this man profile don't know why he has nt been able to manage super eagles. He won African champions league for nigeria, NPL champions on so many occasions. Nigeria with much wahala!!!https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadiri_Ikhana
Re: Why Is This Man Yet To Become Super Eagles Coach??? by Koleman(m): 3:31am On Nov 16, 2015
He is good no doubt. He has consistently did it whereever he went. I think he deserves a shot.
Re: Why Is This Man Yet To Become Super Eagles Coach??? by leookagbare: 3:41am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: Why Is This Man Yet To Become Super Eagles Coach??? by bigtt76(f): 4:42am On Nov 16, 2015
shocked hiaaaaan! You miss road ni? grin

leookagbare:
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: Why Is This Man Yet To Become Super Eagles Coach??? by obezaleel(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2015
d guy fumbled when he coached d super falcons
Re: Why Is This Man Yet To Become Super Eagles Coach??? by lexyman(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yes , he has been very good with the local league , at the beginning of the season he promised them the league cup now he has delivered , although he said he could deliver d league cup last season cos he joined them when d league was half ....he should go and upgrade his cv , if he needs to work with the Nff , I give it to him cos he s a good tactician .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea’s Next Permanent Manager: The Top Five Contenders / The First African Player To Be Named English Football's Player Of The Year. / Interesting Facts About Stephen Keshi You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.