Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! (1678 Views)

I Want To Sell My Blog + The Naija Adsense On It. / How To Promote Your Blog: The Smart Strategies / How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 16, 2015
We all love that awesome look on Naijaloaded especially the mobile view. Many of us on the Blogger platform would love have such a design.

Well, it has been made possible.

Check out www.peoplesgist.com and see that awesome Naijaloadedness brought to Blogger.

You love it? Oh yeah you can have it for just 12k.

Interested? Comment or PM.

Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by lindq: 5:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Reiyvinn:
We all love that awesome look on Naijaloaded especially the mobile view. Many of us on the Blogger platform would love have such a design.

Check out www.peoplesgist.com and see that awesome Naijaloadedness brought to Blogger.

You love it? Oh yeah you can have it for just 2k.

Wow, I rili luv d design. Check ur pm, let's talk.
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 16, 2015
lindq:

I just replied, check it out at your inbox. Thanks.
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2015
lindq:

check your email.
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bump
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by Fertilenigeria: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice share... But I think you don't need to follow someone before you can make money online. All you should do it create the best working online business strategy and you are good to go.

I have used a very urgly blog to make up to 400K per month. I don't have any banner there. All the money are made from affiliate links.

The killer idea behind this is content development on topics that rocks that last for years. I teach a lot of the ideas to those who need them.

Great job though.
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
bro can i have your number
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by pelij18(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Reiyvinn:

You love it? Oh yeah you can have it for just 2k.

I think it will be nice if you choose to look unique just for once.
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
and y should my site b like naijAloaded? be unique, create yours.
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by Frankicent(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Nice share... But I think you don't need to follow someone before you can make money online. All you should do it create the best working online business strategy and you are good to go.

I have used a very urgly blog to make up to 400K per month. I don't have any banner there. All the money are made from affiliate links.

The killer idea behind this is content development on topics that rocks that last for years. I teach a lot of the ideas to those who need them.

Great job though.

here you Right... Good content does it all. do drop you blog let me see ..

Check www.GeekLogic.net Nigerian tech blog.
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by EntclassBlog(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Great job though.

Thats the point...
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2015
obasanjo002:
bro can i have your number

check your email sir. Thanks
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by kikesblog(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2015
need that design here www.laidenews.com
Re: Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! by Damilolababy(f): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2016
kikesblog:
need that design here www.laidenews.com
hm

(1) (Reply)

Active 3k And 4k Likes Page For Sale / Can Hosting Sites Resend Your Cp Details To You. / Drop your site for review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.